//Chapter 2// The rumors and the hospital.

Colin felt safe in Tony's arms, he didn't want the hug to end. Colin blushed at the thought of Tony. He wanted Tony in his arms forever. He wanted to fu—

Tony cried in the taller males chest. Making his shirt wet.
"Shhh, it's okay, he'll be okay." Colin said, feeling his heart ache seeing Tony sad, seeing Larry hurt, having to put everyone through pain.

TIME SKIP

Colin was genuinely sad. He had fallen into a very deep depression after Larry had gone into the emergency room. He sat on Tony's couch with Tony's head laying on his shoulder. He didn't mind all that much, he felt safe with Tony. So he never said anything about Tony touching him. Lillian felt empty. She felt nothing anymore. No negative emotions, nor positive. She felt pain the most. Her heart ached all the time. Well, no negative emotions besides sadness of course. Her heart was aching all the time. She missed Larry. Even if she didn't know him all that well.

Everyone was very quiet. Paige was sad, which isn't like her. She's always very happy and since Larry was attacked, she never really felt the same.

Colin POV

I can't believe it's already been 3 months without Larry. He's still in the hospital. He fell into a deep coma. Thankfully Kyle has been arrested. The last words I heard from him were, "Tony's next, bitch boy." And that was 2 months ago.

NO POV

Colin was staying at Tony's now. Lillian was at Tina's, constantly in fear, and sad. Colin forgot Lillian had separation anxiety. He didn't want to put anyone through any pain, but, he had to do what he had to do.

Tony walked up to Colin and looked up at him. He smiled.
"You're very tall, did you know that?" Tony asked, grabbing Colin's hand.
"I'm about 1 foot taller tony."
"You're almost 7ft tall, Colin."
Colin started realizing how tall he was.

6'5 isn't that tall! Right? Right?! Colin thought to himself, with his muscles tensed.
Tony chuckled. Grabbing both of Colin's hands.
"Tony, your almost 6ft. 5'9 tony. 5'11!" Colin said, exaggerating a bit.
"You're literally taller than me."
Colin picked tony up bridal style.
"Colin-! I- What's this?!" Tony asked, clearly surprised of his position.

Colin quickly put him down and covered his face.

The next day at school Colin walked with Tony into the school and kids were whispering, a lot of kids. But they started whispering as Tony and Colin walked in, strange.

Something's not right.. Colin thought to himself. Paige ran up to them and broke the news.

"Someone started rumors about you two!" She said, with... anger, on her face? "Paige, are you okay? you seem, angry." Colin responded, his arm on tony's shoulder. "Because, I am angry!" she admitted. "Paige, why?" Tony asked, his best friend was never angry. "Because someone started rumors that you two were dating." She replied. "I wouldn't mind that." Colin mumbled, too quiet for someone to hear, yet Paige did. "Colin, could you repeat that?" Paige asked, swinging through a mood swing. "Erm, no? I didn't say anything." Colin lied, looking at his shoes. "Colin, can I speak to you alone for a second?" Paige asked, a very big and bright smile on her face.

"Sure?" Colin said as Paige gestured him to follow her, so he did. Tony watched them leave, well rather, Colin leave. His heart pounded in his chest. He called Shrignold, panicking? Shrignold picked up the phone, they had a conversation about meeting up after school, they decided to meet up at Shrig's house considering Colin was staying at Tony's.

"Colin! You have a crush!" Paige said excitedly. They were seated in the theater, not many other places to sit. "What? No!" He responded, his heart started to race. He knew he had a crush. He didn't want to admit it. "I won't tell anyone!" Paige said, holding her pinky out. "Erm, no need for a pinky promise, I get it." He said, with a genuine smile on his face. Paige remembered Colin wasn't all about physical touch and retraced her hand. "Soooo, just to clarify, your crush is Tony, rightt?" As Paige said that, Colin blushed.

"Well... yes. It's Tony." Colin said, his hands covering his face. "I knew it!" Paige said, literally jumping in joy. "Oh shush! Don't tell anyone." Colin said, with a shy voice. "I won't tell anyone! Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye." Paige said, with her hand over her heart. Colin smiled. "Thank you, Paige."

The school day came to an end. And Tony was picked up by Shrignold, driven to his house.

Once they arrived, they went inside and sat on Shrig's couch. "So, Tony! Tell me, what's so important? Is it, a crush?" Shrignold asked, with a smile on his face. "Well, that's what I came to talk to you about. I have a crush." Tony said, looking at the floor. "OOOO~! Who?!" Shrignold asked, jumping in his seat. "Well, I'm not sure if it's a crush. But, I can't stop thinking of them. My heart starts racing whenever I have physical contact with them, wether that being a hug, or holding hands. Or even just a tap on the shoulder. My stomach feels like a flock of butterflies flooding it when they start talking, their voice, is so... beautiful, I don't know what I could do without them." Tony confessed, hesitant to say who. "Tony, are you fucking kidding me? Holy shit! Thats the biggest crush I've talked to someone about! A tap on the shoulder? Tony, you're in love!"

Tony trembled a bit. "But, the thing is, it's... a man." Tony said, with a shaken voice. "So? What if it is." Shrignold said, rolling his eyes. Tony looked at Shrignold, and smiled. "Hey, wanna invite Paige, Colin, Lillian, and Tina over to hang out?" Shrignold asked, with puppy eyes. "I don't see why not. While you go pick everyone up, can I watch the news?" Tony asked. "Sure, I don't see why not."

Shrignold went outside and got in his car, then drove off. Tony grabbed the remote and turned the news on. Thats when his heart dropped.

Teenager reported unconscious by (something) lake. stabbed 24 times in the chest and 36 times in the back. Doctors say it's a 10% chance of him surviving. May we wish him the best, for Colin Collins may not survive this traumatic experience.

Tony's heart shattered. He turned off the tv and darted out the door, he ran as fast as he could to the hospital, the same hospital Larry's in. Tony ran up to the front desk. "What room is Colin Collins in?" Tony asked, breathing heavily. "Floor 2, room 203." The desk recipient said.

Tony ran up the stairs until he got to Colin's room. He walked in and cried.

"Tony, there you are!" Colin said, then started coughing up blood. Tony cried, running up to Colin and holding his hand.

"Colin! Who did this to you?" Tony asked, crying. "Kyle.." Colin managed to say, trembling. "Tony, tell everyone I can't see them for a couple months unless they come to see me." Colin said, with blood dripping down his Chin. "I'll do that, anything for you, Colin."

Tony balled his eyes out, resting his head on Colin's leg. "Tony, I'll survive." Colin said, the amount of stitches on his chest were a lot. "Colin, I can't lose you. Please, don't do this to me!" Tony pleaded, with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Tony, I promise I won't." Colin said, a faint smile on his face. "Wait, where's Lillian?" Tony asked, realizing she wasn't here. Colin frowned. "She, was also attacked, they didn't see her, she's... still out there." Colin said, crying. Tony stood up and walked closer to Colin's face. He sat down next to Colin and kissed his cheek. "Colin, I'll find her. Don't worry." Tony said, his stomach twisted. 

"Tony, you're not going by yourself. I'm going with you." Colin said, his words echoed through Tony's head. "Colin, look at yourself, you can barely walk, how do you except yourself—"
"Shhhhh." Colin whispered. "You don't wanna fight with me now, do you?~" colin whispered into Tony's ear.
Tony blushed a bit.
"Erm, I suppose not l- erm.. uh- I- uhm..." Tony stuttered, Colin's voice echoed through his ears.
"Hm?" Colin continued whispering, a strange flirtatious voice.

Colin kissed Tony's cheek and smiled.