//Chapter 9// Tradgedy at its finest.

PLOT INSPIRED BY -C0FF1N-

Colin woke up, and looked around. No one was there, Tracey, Tony, Paige, Shrignold, no one. He didn't think much of it, maybe everyone was already awake. So he got out of bed, and walked into the living room, then the kitchen, and ran around the house, only to find it to be empty.

"Where is everyone?!" Colin asked himself, tears forming in his eyes. He sat down on the couch and started thinking to himself, when all of a sudden, there was a knock at the door, then a note slid under it. Colin walked over to the door, and picked the note up. When he unfolded the paper, his heart dropped the note had an address on it.

He walked outside, and got in the car, he was a bit nervous, and started driving.

He arrived shortly after, and looked into a window. It looked like a rundown warehouse. He snuck inside, and notice a few rooms on the upper floor, one with a clock on it, one with a sketchbook on it, one with a butterfly on it, one with an eagle on it, and one with a lighting bolt on it.

You He could easily guess what room was who's, it what room they were being held captive in. Then he noticed another room, it had a computer on it. He got a little nervous and looked around, no one was here, besides everyone upstairs, or so he assumed.

He slowly walked upstairs, and tried Tony's door, when he realized it was locked. Then he heard screaming from Tracey's room and quickly hid in a cabinet. Then he saw a man walk out with a tray full of torture devices. A few of them bloody. He saw the man go down stairs, and turn the lights off, then walked outside.

Good thing I parked a few blocks away... Colin thought to himself. He then snuck into Tracey's room and saw her on the floor, rolling back and forth crying. He ran over to her and bandages her badly damaged arm. She hugged him tightly, and started crying more.

"Tracey, do you know anything about how to get into the other rooms?" Colin asked, trying not to cry.
"No, I- all I know is that— there-s a -uhm, key downstairs... somewhere in a mess." She said in between sobs. "Come with me, we're gonna get them out of there." Colin said. "You can't. Someone's already dead. I know it." Tracey responded, as she hugged her knees. "Who's dead..?" Colin asked, petrified. "I don't know. I just know he's after me next." She said. "C'mon, we'll figure it out.." Colin said.

They snuck downstairs and looked for around an hour, when they heard the door rattle, they hid in a pile of laundry and stayed silent. The man walked in with another man and that's when Colin noticed that man was one of Kyles partners in crime. He was after Colin. Most likely why he was in the process of killing Tracey. The man walked upstairs with the other one and he heard them talking.

"Yeah so, im working on getting the last one, I couldn't find him, but I had to kill off the sketchbook one, she was getting a bit violent.." man #1 said. "Can I see the butterfly one?" Man #2 asked. "Yeah sure, uhm I'm working on setting the prices now actually, so none of them are for sale as of today, but by tomorrow, they sure will be!" Man #1 laughed. So did the second one.

"Are they selling us?" Tracey whispered. "Probably..." Colin responded quietly. Man #1 opened the door and walked inside. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARDS!" Shrignold yelled at the top of his lungs. "Listen up asshole, how much do you think your worth?" Man #1 asked. "More than you two could afford. Combined." Shrignold hissed. Man #2 scoffed. "Please, I've got more money than I can count." Man #2 said.
"So more than $10?" Shrignold asked.
Man #2 laughed.

Colin saw a knife, and pulled it into the laundry then picked it up. He gripped it tightly and sighed quietly. "Listen, Tracey... I gotta go save them. And if I die, I want you to know that your one of the best sisters I could ask for." Colin said, hugged her, the bolted up the stairs and stabbed man #2, then again, as man #1 started chocking Colin.

Colin pulled the knife out of man #2's neck, and stabbed man #1's thigh, then grabbed the keys and unlocked Shrignolds chains, grabbed his hand and threw him downstairs, where Tracey caught him. He turned around and watched the two men approach him, man #2 looking like he was about to die. Colin ran to them, and grabbed the knife, kicked man #2 out the way and stabbed man #1's neck. He ran to Tony's room and unlocked it, then ran inside where he unlocked his chains.

Tony had been asleep, so he picked him up and ran to the railings.
"TRACEY, TONYS COMING DOWN!" Colin said, making sure if she didn't catch him, he wouldn't die. So he dropped him, in which case Tracey caught him. He watched the men fall to the ground and he sighed in relief. His clothes had been ruined but he knew there were way worse things happening. He ran to warrens room and unlocked it, then his chains, and then to Paige's room, where he hesitated.

I fucking Hope she isn't dead. Colin thought to himself where he slowly unlocked the door. He opened it and screamed. He fell to his knees and started crying. Everyone ran up and Tony called the police.

<Time skip>

The police arrived shortly after and cleaned the body and stuff up.

They went home and the car ride home was awfully quiet.

[A/N: Plz give plot ideas]