//Chapter 15// Trying to hide it.

A/N: Before I start this chapter, I'm trying something new with this chapter, so it'll be from other people's perspective, so enjoy!

TW: Self harm, and a tad bit of fighting.

Colin's POV

I opened my eyes, everyone was asleep.

I felt guilty, for my injuries.

I felt like it was my fault Lillian died.

I got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom.

I looked around and found what I needed.

A razor.

I pulled my sleeve up, if I cut there Tony would notice.

But since it was getting colder, I had an excuse to wear hoodies and baggy clothing.

I lifted my shirt, and sliced my skin.

I winced, but continued.

I tried not to open any other wounds, as that would send me to the ER and they would find out.

I wiped the blood, despite it leaking more, I pulled my shirt down and walked into the kitchen.

I started the coffee maker and sighed.

"God all I do is put everyone through misery." I said to myself, as my hoodie was being stained.

I rolled my sleeves up, and looked at the scars.

I didn't care anymore, I took a kitchen knife and slit my arm, creating new wounds and opening old ones as well.

At this point, there was no point in keeping my hoodie clean, so I rolled my sleeve down and did the same to the other arm.

Then, I heard the bedroom door open, and saw Tony walk out.

"Mornin' babe." He said, as he walked up to me and hugged me.

"Good morning love." I replied, kissing his forehead.

"Your hoodie looks bloody, why's that?" He asked, I started getting nervous.

"Oh, some old scars opened back up, but it's nothing, I washed them and all, I just haven't washed my hoodie yet." I said, thinking it was a good enough lie.

"You've never had scars on your stomach. Last night I'm sure you had none..." he said, Tears forming in his eyes.

"I just wiped my arms on my stomach, nothing more." I said, hugging him tighter.

"Colin, I'm worried about you." He said, sobbing.

"There's no need to be worried about me." I said, sighing.

"I have plenty of reasons to be worried!" He said, raising his voice and breaking the hug.

"Sweetie, calm down.." I said, rubbing my arm.

Then he started yelling, and it only escalated from there.

————

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror in disgust.

"It's your fault he raised his voice." I told myself, adding another slit to my arm.

"He doesn't love you." I said to the man in the mirror, adding a cut to my thigh.

I added a big cut on my thigh, as I started to feel lightheaded.

"Not deep enough." I told myself, adding a deeper one, letting the blood drip down my leg.

I wiped the blood off, and sanitized the cuts.

I bandaged them, so they wouldn't stain my pants.

Of course, none of my pants were clean though so I had to make up a lie to Tony again.

"Your a GODAMN BITCH!" I yelled at myself, adding a cut a little to deep on my other thigh.

I felt light headed, but I couldn't tell Tony, he'd get angry.

"Shit shit shit! Fuck..." I said, looking around, I had little bandages left, so I had to go to the store to get some more soon.

I added another cut to my leg, wiped it and sanitized it, then bandaged it, as I exited the bathroom.

"Colin.. are you okay?" Tony asked, setting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes love, I'm fine." I said with a tone more aggressive than what I meant.

"Are you upset with me? I know I shouldn't have yelled at you earlier.. I'm sorry..." he said, his eyes filling with tears.

I picked him up and patted his back.

"It's okay love, I didn't mean it like that." I said, as I walked him over to the couch and sat down with him.

I winced as he touched my thigh.

"Love, are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked, panicking.

"Nothing, sorry." I said, feeling guilty.

"Colin, are you okay?" Tony asked, placing his hand on my cheek.

"Yes, I'm okay." I sighed, moving his hand further down my thigh.

He took his hand off my thigh, and scooted a bit further away.

I sighed.

Why do I always cause a mess? I thought.