//Chapter 27// Shiver me timbers!

Colin woke up, Tony sound asleep next to him.

He felt his cheeks were wet.

He felt tears run down his face.

"God it's still raining." He mumbled, wiping his tears away as new ones fell.

He looked at Tony and sighed.

"Am I really crying over rain?" Colin mumbled to himself, then groaned.

Then he looked outside.

The sun was rising.

He realized he was the second to last one awake.

No one but him and Tony were home at the moment, because everyone had already found jobs.

They offered that they worked, and Colin and Tony stayed home and looked after the hedgehogs.

Of course they had taken up the offer because they thought it would be better if they had looked after the house and pets.

After all, they knew the most about hedgehogs out of everyone.

He sobbed, continuously as the rain picked up.

Tony somehow heard it and woke up, he sat up and wrapped his arms around Colin's shoulder.

"It's still raining...?" Tony murmured, laying his head on Colin's shoulder.

Colin started calming down.

"It's okay darling, Kyle's long gone now. No one is ever gonna hurt you as long I'm here." Tony reassured him.

Colin smiled and cupped Tony's cheeks.

He kissed him.

Tony smiled a bit throughout the kiss.

The kiss lasted a bit too long, as it lasted a minute.

Colin broke the kiss and faintly smiled.

"C'mon, its okay." Tony said, moving into Colin's lap.

"I know— well-" Colin sighed.

"It's okay dear." Tony said, smiling.

"Dear, why is it still raining..?" Colin asked, shaking.

"I'm not sure.." Tony replied, kissing Colin's cheek.

Then, the doorbell was rang.

"Do you want me to get that?" Colin asked.

"No, I'll do it." Tony replied getting up.

"Can I come with you?" Colin asked.

"Absolutely." Tony answered.

And with that, they walked out the bedroom and answered the door.

"Hi..My names Perri." The little kid at the door said, it looked like it was crying earlier.

Colin was shocked and worried.

"Where's your parents, Perri?" Tony asked, taking the situation a bit better than Colin, who was panicking.

"T-they abandone—d me.." Perri said, hugging the stuffed animal in its hand.

"Come inside, it's raining, I don't want you out in the cold." Tony replied, making way for the little girl.

She walked inside and looked around, she was scared.

"Perri, my names Tony, this is my boyfriend Colin, and we live with a few other people." Tony said, introducing himself and his frozen boyfriend.

"H-hi.." She replied, still a bit scared.

"Your not allergic to anything are you?" Colin finally asked.

"No.." Perri said.

"Alright." Colin said, sighing in relief.

"Sit down, I'll make you some hot chocolate." Tony said, walking into the kitchen with Colin.

"Colin, what do we do??" Tony asked frantically while making hot chocolate.

"I don't know! Maybe she's lost?" Colin said, walking back and forth.

"She said she was abandoned, Colin." Tony replied, hurriedly making the hot chocolate.

"Do we take her in as our child??" Colin asked, pulling at his hair.

"Colin, do you really think we'd be able to do that?" Tony asked, worried.

"We can't just let her back out there!" Colin said.

"I'll ask everyone else about it.." Tony said, putting cookies on a plate.

Colin started feeling dizzy.

"All this has got me dizzy.." Colin said, backing up against a wall.

"Go lay down." Tony said, putting the plate and hot chocolate on a tray, then walking over to Colin and kissing his cheek.

"Alright.." Colin said, stumbling to the bedroom.

Tony sighed and brought the tray out to Perri.

He placed it on the coffee table and sat down in a rocking chair.

"Tony, how many people do you live with besides Colin?" Perri asked, getting more comfortable with her surroundings.

"Uhm, 4." Tony replied.

"Okay, do you like hedgehogs?" Tony asked.

"Yes." Perri replied.

That was a dumb question. Tony thought, realizing she was holding a hedgehog stuffed animal.

"Okay, so, our other friends have jobs, but me and Colin stay home to look after the hedgehogs, and well, now you." Tony said.

"Oh, alright!" Perri said.

"Okay, so, uhm... I uhh, what was I gonna say..?" Tony asked himself.

"Oh, uhm. We all share a room, but there's still like 3 beds unoccupied." Tony said.

————
After everyone had gotten home, and everyone greeted and accepted Perri as one of their 'family' they all went to bed, except Tony and Colin.

They were in the kitchen talking.

Well, not really talking, rather— making out.

Tony slammed Colin to the wall, and was giving Colin hickeys.

Colin bit back a yelp as Tony bit his neck.

"God damnit Tony.." Colin mumbled.