//Chapter 11// Once in a blue moon.

Colin woke up in a cold sweat, at this point he couldn't even move his arms.

Maybe it was because he was handcuffed to a chair, in a warehouse.

He scoffed.

Fuck. He thought to himself, looking around at the pitch black room, besides the one light above him that was a dim yellow, swinging side to side.

"Colin, I'll give you an offer..." he heard a familiar voice say. A little too familiar.

"Hey.. I'd know that voice anywhere.. but... your dead!" Colin yelled.

God I shouldn't have done that, with how sick I am right now he could attack me any second and I'd be a goner. Colin thought to himself, barely able to move.

"Oh Colin, Larry was just the first step. I knew once I got Lillian, you'd be out of there, it was just a matter of time before I found you again, of course, that wasn't me though." The voice laughed hysterically.

"Is that... KYLE?" Colin asked, desperate to get out.

"You know me so well, Colin." Kyle responded, walking into the dim light.

"You little BITCH!" Colin hissed, narrowing his eyes.

"While all you little freaks were out and about in the forest, I snuck in and poisoned your snack, of course making sure it wouldn't kill you, I wouldn't have a new toy to play with, would I?" Kyle said with a chuckle.

"Fuck off asshole." Colin said as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Colin, did I ever tell you how funny you are?" Kyle asked sarcastically.

"What do you mean fuck face?" Colin asked with a scoff.

"Your such an idiot, it's amusing, honestly!" Kyle said laughing.

"Just let me go, and everything will be alright, I'm sure my friends wouldn't wanna lose me, after we've just lost Paige." Colin said, attempting to guilt-trip Kyle.

"Oh Colin, don't you know who killed her? It was me   Idiot!" Kyle said, fiercely.

"WHAT THE FUCK? DO YOU REALLY THINK ITS FUNNY TO GO AROUND AND TORTURE PEOPLE YOU PSYCHO?" Colin yelled with his little to no strength.

"Why, I think I do! It's funny to watch people cry over this thing they call 'love.' Honestly, I've never felt it in my life." Kyle laughed.

"No shit Sherlock." Colin mumbled.

"What was that you bitch?" Kyle hissed, holding Colin by the throat.

Colin again, started coughing, coughing up blood.

Kyle shook the blood off his hand and left the warehouse, shutting off the light.

————

Tony woke up, yet he wasn't clinging onto Colin like he was usually.

Colin wasn't there.

That's odd. Tony thought to himself, getting out of bed.

That's when he remembered Colin didn't have enough strength to even get out of bed.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?" Tony yelled walking everyone else up.

"Who? What the hell is it?" Tracey asked with a yawn.

"COLINS GONE, DESPITE NOT HAVING THE STRENGTH TO EVEN GET UP" he yelled, pulling at his hair.

Tracey screamed at the top of her lungs in terror.

Shrignold was already out the door, holding a bag.

Tony walked around the house, picking up as many possible weapons he could find that Shrignold hasn't already taken.

————

Colin opened his eyes, the dim light slowly flickered on, he lifted his head, as he felt a tad bit better than earlier.

"I see your awake." Kyle said, anger in his voice.

"Shut up asshole." Colin hissed.

"Oh I see, you'd like to be buried alive, eh? Or maybe another torture method? I mean, would you like to be cut up?" Kyle asked with a grin.

"If I'm dying you are too." Colin said with a chuckle.

"Oh please, your little friends are nothing compared to me. Their weak!" Kyle laughed.

"You little SHIT!" Colin hissed.

"Keep on yelling, it'll waste your energy, kill you faster." Kyle said, looking at his nails.

"Bitch.." Colin mumbled as Kyle left.

Colin looked around, then up at the dim light. His strength was limited, as he was still very sick.

He sighed, as a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

Then he heard a lot of commotion out side, and then a window break.

"Colin? Where are you?" Shrignold said, looking around then noticing Colin sitting under a dim light.

"COLIN! Oh thank god! Your safe— ish!" Shrignold said, running over to Colin and untying him.

"Yeah.. I don't feel to good though.." Colin said, attempting to stand up.

"Sit down, I'll go deal with Kyle, and you stay here, alr-" Shrignold said, being cut off.

"HE'S FUCKING GONE! KYLE IS FUCKING GONE THIS SON OF A BITCH!" Tony screamed at the top of his lungs.

Shrignold scoffed, running towards the door.

Not to long later, Tony came in and picked Colin up bridal style, tears in his eyes.

Of course, Colin had already fallen asleep at this point.

————

Once they finally got home, Tony laid Colin back down on the bed and sighed, laying down next to him.