Intro

last minute impulsive thoughts :)

I'm just going to post like three chapters. If the responses are good I might continue. Honestly I don't know what I'm doing--

also this story is like the only plot of mine I actually consider liking :) so give it a shot <333 enjoy~~

《 It's up to you, and it's up to meNo one could say what we get to beSo why don't we rewrite the stars?And maybe the world could be ours, tonight 》

No one could say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
And maybe the world could be ours, tonight 》

~♡~

"I swear if this is another joke--"

"Come on, don't you trust me? I'm being super serious here."

"Is that why I'm blind folded like a child?"

"God, Donghyuck.... take a hint will you?"

"Alright I get it. This is a surprise? You planned something for me?"

"For us, actually."

"Then why am I the only one who can't see-- ouch!"

"Oh shit, sorry." Mark silently laughed to himself, kicking the chair out of his way.

"You better not be laughing, Mark Lee."

"I'm not." but the laugh escaped his mouth a bit too loudly.

"Alright, that's enough. Remove this!" Donghyuck ordered, trying to remove the black clothing that was covering his eyes.

Mark let out a sound of displease, pushing his boyfriend's hands away and guiding him forward.

"Only for few seconds, Sunshine. We are already here."

"Where exactly?! Ugh-"

"Surprise!" Mark cut him off, finally giving Donghyuck the freedom to see. "Happy one week with your awesome boyfriend Mark Lee!"

Donghyuck opened his eyes to darkness.

He couldn't see where they were. The only source of light was the few candles placed on a fancy table.

"Oh my god....." The words slipped out his mouth. "Hyung.... this is...."

"You like it?" Mark asked, back hugging the younger with his warm hands. "Did I do well?"

Donghyuck couldn't answer any of that. He was beyond surprised. Mark Lee actually did remember an important day for once. Not only that but he also prepared an event? Donghyuck was over the moon.