10. Touch

《 Unbreak the brokenUnsay these spoken wordsFind hope in the hopelessPull me out of the train wreck 》

Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck 》

~♡~

The next day came.

The castle was a busy beautiful mess. The flower decorations looked amazing beyond words. White and gold. Silver and yellow. Something like honey on pancakes. Something like lilies under moonlight. Something like a fairytale out of context.

The scent of the daisies and white roses overpowered the other thousands of flowers. It was pleasing to feel. Everyone who passed by the ridiculously huge living room hall, could experience the addicting smell. That feeling got them looking around all the time, appreciating the hard work of the maids with little smiles.

From the entrance to the end of the line, there were tables put in a straight line. The kitchen maids were filling those with fancy food items. Everything extraordinary. The smell of sweets and the flowers made a mindblowing scent. One could not help but drool.

Perfect.

Everything was perfect.

A group of girls were making crowns out of the leftover daisies, their chattering filling a corner of the castle. Renjun walked by them along with Jaemin; who was busy narrating a story, spotting Meisoo among the group and sending a smile at her. The girl waved her hand at him with excitement overflowing from her face. He too returned the gesture immediately.

Kang Meisoo.

The name itself had a ring to it. Such elegance. Such royalty. She was the perfect form of a 'lady'. Just the way an ordinary person would describe a princess from a fantasy book. She was beautiful. Truly. Her heart was even more beautiful, always putting others first. If purity was a person, that would be Meisoo. That's how Renjun thought of her.

Even at the moment she was seated on the shining floor, her white dress pooling around her in a princess manner. She was simply built like that. Every part of her body screamed glory. Even her smile. The way her eyes sparkled at anything she liked. In contrasting to that she had a sharp tongue with wise words. She was just born to be respected.

She was special. Renjun thought of her as a sister. A friend. Someone worth loving.

Sometimes he wondered how she survived this long with those boys. He wondered how she survived being labeled as Jeno's soon to be wife. Those two, would make a great couple. They had that vibe. Then again, Renjun understood why Jeno; someone who was known to put his trademark on every beautiful person to walk on earth, never dared to touch her.

Meisoo was the innocence none of them had. Knowing Jeno, he knew that boy would never spoil that innocence in that life time. Despite being the second oldest among them, she was a little child. A child everyone cherished and protected.