1. Pretty

I'd rather be a lover than a fighter
'Cause all my life, I've been fighting 》

~♡~

The lights were on.

The three boys were seated on the floor in a triangle, the cake placed in the middle and Donghyuck playing with the rose petals as they kept talking. Mark looked back and forth between the two. Two equally beautiful best friends.

"Met Jeno on my way to the castle." Renjun explained, decently eating a piece of cake. Well, his fifth piece of the cake. "He said yall would be here. But he didn't mention about this event."

"Well.... its not a big event." Donghyuck said with a dreamy smile, circling the glass in his hand. "I actually forgot this one."

"Hah!" Mark snapped his fingers. "I knew you didn't remember. That's why you were so surprised."

Mission successful. He felt quite proud of himself. For once he managed to overpower his boyfriend.

Renjun let out a gasp. "Mark hyung was the one who planned this? All these stuff? I must be in a dream."

"Right?" The younger Lee agreed. "He's trying so hard."

"He can keep trying but he'd never be Lee Jeno." Renjun joined the teasing party.

Donghyuck almost snorted. "Never!"

Mark rolled his eyes, thinking about his annoying 'brother'. People just loved to bring up Jeno and his great sense of romance everywhere Mark went.

He considered Jeno's existence as a personal attack.

Even his own boyfriend praised Jeno more than him.

Unacceptable.

Good thing he loved Donghyuck with his whole heart.

"Alright, enough with the teasing." Mark ruined their fun, lifting up his glass. "Let's just forget about others and celebrate this moment."

"Oh yeah, right, I forgot." Renjun pretended to hold a glass, instead a spoon in his hand. "Congratulations or whatever!"

"No, you idiot." Mark shook his head with a giggle. "We are celebrating your return."

"We missed you Jun!" Donghyuck said as loud as he could, making the other two crack up.

"Well, then.... for me!" Renjun cleared his throat. "I'm fabulous!"