4. Flowers

《 Whenever you're ready, whenever you're readyCan we, can we surrender? 》

Can we, can we surrender? 》

~♡~

For a start, Jaemin was not having a good day.

He thought he took care of himself enough, but his stupid back was not letting him win. He barely slept the previous night. He almost wished he could have a day off. Almost.

Jaemin knocked on the massive door and opened it without any hesitation.

That's what he always did.

He never waited for Jeno's permission. Jeno too liked it that way.

But sometimes Jaemin wished he wasn't that casual about entering a room of a young master of the castle.

That day too, was a moment like that. He did not imagine to see Jeno making out with someone first thing in the morning.

"Don't tell me you're still sleeping—" he stopped, both in words and his legs. "I'll leave."

"No wait." Jeno stopped him, making the younger turn back.

Jaemin obeyed and did his best to stay unbothered. He aggressively fixed his eyes on the ceiling, finding it very interesting. Whatever Jeno was doing, whoever it was with him, didn't matter. That's what he liked to think.

"See you later?" The new voice spoke with a small stutter.

A boy.

He could imagine the smirk on Jeno's face.

"Of course." the young master said, probably tucking few lock's of the new boy's hair behind his ear. Jaemin knew the drill a bit too well.

With that, the new boy left the room, probably smiling at Jaemin too. He didn't care.

He heard the two doors closing behind him, finally giving him the freedom to finish his job.

"They are asking for you." He said, looking at nowhere particularly. "Breakfast. You're late."

"I'm always late. They should be used to this by now." Jeno said in his usual playful tone, approaching the younger, giving a hint on what his next move was.

Jaemin took a step back, giving his own hint. "No touching. Please."

Jeno stopped. Not a single word left his mouth until Jaemin looked at him.

Oh.

There it was. The Lee Jeno stare.

"Didn't I ask you to go for a check up?" was what Jeno asked, his brows raised. "I thought you'd be fine within days."