Foreword/Devocation & Prologue

Foreword/Devocation:

I held Winx in my hands for the first time at the age of seven.

It was the second season, which is still my favorite season.

I followed the series until season seven and World of Winx and am annoyed by the downfall of Winx, which in my opinion already began in the fourth season.

Iginio Straffi only planned three seasons from the beginning and I can understand him.

Here is my attempt to better continue the series.

I got inspiration and ideas from websites and Pinterest, among others.

Basically, I dedicate this story to every Winx fan who is still fascinated by the series. Above all, this story is for those who, just like me, grew up with Winx and are now wondering what has become of Winx.

In my opinion, the series only serves economic purposes and that's totally OK.

This story takes place after the film The Secret of the Lost Kingdom, or after the third season.

Disclaimer: I have no rights to Winx Club

Inspo from Pinterest, etc.

((((((»I also read the comics, but refrain from them»)))))))

Prologue:

After each of the Winx completed school, they had a duty as new protective fairies to protect their planet. Thus, the Winx first had to separate.

Their relationships with the specialists also suffered, as they are still students of the Red Fountain.

A year has passed and Alfea has four new graduates: Galatea Princess of Melody, Hillory of Isis, Varanda Princess of Callisto and Krystal Princess of Lynphea. Thus, four planets also get new protective fairies. Among these are Lynphea and Melody, whose protective fairies are Flora and Musa.