III / The new earth fary

Once on Earth, Riven and Helia camouflage their ship to remain undetected and the four begin to search for the earth fairy in Bloom's hometown.

After two hours, Musa notes exhausted: "That's hopeless. Can't we at least get an ice cream or something?"

Riven looks at Musa with a proud look, but Flora admonishes her: "Musa, we are on an important mission. The new earth fairy is in danger."

Musa sighs loudly and Flora stops: "Well, from me! We'll get an ice cream."

The four walk through the big city center past various shops, but they can't find an ice cream parlor. "Can't we get Bloom? This is definitely an emergency," notes Musa. Flora smiles a little and agrees with her. "There! Look! Back there," Riven shouts. "I didn't know how childish you can get when it comes to ice, Riven," Musa jokes. Riven looks at her indignantly and replies: "Haha, funny. Now let's get an ice cream." The fairies laugh and Helia also smiles a little.

After a cool ice, the heads of the four are clear again and Flora suggests going to a park: "I saw a dog when I was in contact with the leaf. And I don't think the dog is the fairy. So maybe his owner."

"And owners walk their dogs," adds Musa.

"Exactly," confirms Flora.

In the Gardenia Park, the group runs a few laps.

"That's ridiculous," Riven murmurs and falls on a bench. "At the moment it seems hopeless, but Flora's idea wasn't bad," Helia defends his girlfriend.

"Normally I'm always for purely human and physical strength, but can't you conjure fairies a little," Riven asks.

"We haven't even come up with the idea yet," notes Flora. Musa and Flora both start laughing. The specialists look at each other confused. "What exactly is so funny now," asks Helia. "Oh, we are fairies. And look for another fairy...

...Without using our fairy powers," Musa says with a laugh.

After the fairies have finished laughing, the four hide in a large bush to remain undetected. "I can try to push waves of sound through the city that strike at a magical creature," says Musa. "And I can connect to the net of plants," adds Flora. "Let's try convergence," Flora says encouragingly. Musa nods and the two shout in the choir: "Winx, Enchantix!"

After the fairies have changed, they take their hands and try the convergence spell.

"Yes, just like that, Flora," says Musa.

"I'm losing touch, the area is too big," shouts Flora.

Musa takes Flora even harder on her hands: "No, you can do that. Concentrate! You can do it!"

And just as the music fairy said, the magic succeeds.

After a moment, the fairies are thrown apart and they end up in the bush. "Oh," says Musa. The specialists get their girlfriends out of the bush and Flora says something dazed: "Did you see that?"

"If you have also seen this beach bar, then yes," Musa replies. "Bar sounds really good," Riven interferes. The remaining three smile and they set off.

Meanwhile, the sun has almost set and when the fairies approach the bar with their friends, they almost fell asleep.

"Musa," asks Flora sluggishly.

"Yes," Musa replies just as tired.

"There. This is the dog from my vision," says the natural fairy and points to a dog running in the dunes and jumping up and down. "Let's go there quickly," says Musa with a little more motivation in her voice. "How do we get there," asks Flora. "You can't use magic here, there are too many people here," notes Helia. "That means you have to go our way," Riven throws in.