VI / The power of faith✔️

"Sisters, we can't even beat the Winx on Earth," Stormy pouts.
"What's with this Earth girl that the Winx are throwing themselves in front of protectively," Darcy asks the other two witches.
"Let's go see," Icy says, and the sisters create some sort of orb. "Show me the Winx," Icy commands.
"There she is," Stormy remarks.
"Listen! Her name is Roxy," says Darcy.
The Winx leave the room and Roxy is alone:
"Those girls really risked their lives for me. Apparently I'm not a normal Earthling after all."

"She's a fairy," Darcy asks skeptically.
"You've always been our little nerd. Darcy, didn't we learn something about fairies on Earth?" asks Icy.
"That's right, there are no fairies there anymore since the fairy hunters destroyed them," Darcy explains.
"That's why Roxy is super duper special," Stormy adds sarcastically.
"Let's pay the Earth Fairy a visit when she's not being guarded by our favorite fairies," Icy decides.

"Let's tackle the "renovation without magic" mission, girls" Bloom says with conviction after enlarging the furniture she bought.
"Which room are we going to do first," Musa asks.
"The entrance hall," Tecna replies with a grin.
"Well, let's go," Aisha interjects, lifting two paint buckets to run into the entry hall.
"Stop," Stella says, and she stands in front of her friend.
The sun-and-moon fairy looks into five pairs of annoyed, confused eyes, and she explains, "Not without an appropriate outfit.
The fairy snaps her fingers and the Winx are newly dressed.
"Thank you," the friends say to the fashion-conscious fairy and they begin to work.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking," Musa asks after a while.
There is silence and Musa continues, "I think it's time for some music!"
Not a second later, loud music is already playing in the room and the fairies are clearly having more fun than before.

"I threw a wish in the well
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell
And now you're in my way
I trade my soul for a wish
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this
But now you're in my way

Your stare was holdin
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin
Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here's my number, so call me, maybe
It's hard to look right at you, baby
But here's my number, so call me, maybe
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here's my number, so call me, maybe
And all the other boys try to chase me
But here's my number, so call me, maybe"

(Song Credits: Call me maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen)

The Winx sing together one song after another.
"Don't forget about working, Stella," Bloom says as she watches her friend dance.
"I would never forget working," the blonde replies sarcastically.
Suddenly Stella trips over her own feet and lands with her right foot in a blue paint pot: "No! My beautiful shoes!"
The friends of the sun/ and moon fairy were amused, while Stella conjures away the stains.
"Your shoes wouldn't have worked as a paintbrush anyway," Aisha jokes.
"Well wait," Stella retorts and she splashes some paint from the pot onto Aisha's clothes.
"You bad," she replies in horror.
The water fairy takes revenge and Stella's clothes are already dipped in blue paint.
The others don't watch for long and join in.
In the end, the fairies have fought off all their paint and the entrance hall is covered from top to bottom in a wide variety of colors.
"Oh my goodness," Tecna remarks.
"I actually think it's very pretty," Flora remarks.
"You're right," Bloom says in amazement.
"Now we just need more color," Musa retorts.
"Color plus Winx equals chaos," Tecna jokes.
"Let's just leave that and do some magic on the walls," Flora says. Her friends agree with her laughing as suddenly a wave goes through the Winx's bodies.
"Did you guys feel that too," Stella inquires.
"Oh, yes," Bloom replies.
"Roxy," whispers Flora, jumping up immediately.
"We have to go check on Roxy! A signal like that can only come from a fairy," adds the nature fairy, and the fairies make their way to Frutti Music Bar. Just outside the bar, the friends already spot the Trix.
"Winx, Enchantix," the fairies call out and transform.
"Musa, Stella and I evacuate the humans, you take care of the Trix," Tecna instructs her friends as she leads a shocked family out of the bar.
"Disco ball," Musa orders and she creates a protective ball for the evacuated people.
"Roxy," Flora yells in shock as she spots the waitress trapped in a block of ice.
"Well Bloom, are you getting a deja vú?" asks Darcy provocatively. The Fire Fairy freezes and glares at the block of ice.
Stella spots Roxy and shouts, "Solar power!"
The block melts and the unconscious Roxy falls into the fairy's arms.
"Ice crystal," Icy shouts and she hits Bloom, who is slammed against the outside wall of the bar.
"Energy from Mother Earth," Flora attacks and she hits all three witches.
"Magic plasma bolt," Aisha adds directly, directing the attack at Darcy.
"Lightning strike!" yells the enraged Stormy, and the lightning just misses a group of people.
"Follow me," Stella says, leading people out of the bar. "Wait," says a familiar voice.
The fairy looks back and spots a familiar old lady.
"You, ...Uhh," the fairy says.
"My name is Ava," the woman replies with a smile.
"Stella," says the fairy.
"Pretty fairy, show people her magic," the woman tells her. "I will, after I save them," Stella replies and flies back into the bar to bring more people to safety.
"Gigantic Dragon Fire," "Tsunami," and "Tendril Ivy," the three fairies call out, hitting the three witches with their strongest attacks. The witches land in the ocean water and were about to disappear.
"Morphix sphere!" shouts Aisha and the witches are trapped in an impenetrable sphere.