Chapter 10 - A Bad Hunch

"...It was an excellent plan." After a while the car was silent, Elias spoke up. "I'm sure everyone didn't expect that."

"But you saw through to my plan." Akai replied.

"Sure, but that's only because I had seen Hondou Hidemi-san before." If not, he afraid that he also didn't aware of Akai's plan to involve CIA.

Akai parked his Chevrolet beside the park. He unbuckled his seatbelt and went out from the car. Elias follows suit.

"This plan is necessary. To fool the enemy, you must also fool your friends." Akai said.

Elias, who heard that, stop walking. He gazed at Akai's back, his eyes indescribable. He sighed lightly.

"So, what is your plan now?" Elias asked. Without turning back, Akai answered, "Wait."

Elias raised his eyebrow. "Wait? Wait for what?" Akai just looking at the park where the children were playing without answering him. Elias watch the man in front of him with furrowed eyebrows as he feeling that Akai is hiding something.

It also make him uneasy, as if something bad will happen.

..............................

Elias had to go back after he received a mail from Mr. Orlando. The mail showed him informations about a group of men who were the suspects of a bombing case in France last week which already alerted the Interpol. The informations show that one of the criminals is a japanese.

Elias take a look at the pictures which were clipped together in the mail. The pictures which were the surveillance camera had captured the criminal succeed to get away from the police and board a plane to Japan yesterday. He might have arrived in Japan already.

[I need you to cooperate with the Japanese police agency to catch the criminal. Execute the mission cautiously so that we won't alert the criminal.]

Elias took his car and drives to NPA bureau to talk about this case.

'This man needs to be arrested today. If not, there will be chaos in this city.'

He asked for NPA's agents cooperation to search for the criminal whereabout by checking the surveillance cameras at Haneda Airport. They found out that the criminal had arrived at the airport by noon.

Kazami, who lead the mission to capture the man, takes his team to Ota City as they believe that the criminal still in this area. Finally, they succeed in locating the criminal who was in a hotel near Haneda Airport.

"We will surround him. Fujita and Yamada will block the elevator. Tanaka and Ito will wait at the stairs. And the rest will be at the entrance so the suspect will not escape." Kazami commanded.

Unfortunately, the plan doesn't happen as expected. The criminal managed to escape from the police.

..................................

A car with a familiar man drove past Elias. Without wasting his time, Elias starts his motorcycle and chase the car. In the end the criminal managed to get away from the police. Elias only there as a backup. Honestly, he hope that the criminal will be caught by the police quickly, but it can't be helped.

Elias accelerates the motorcycle so that he can overtakes the car driven by the criminal. It was fortunate that this road did not have many cars. If there was people there, they can see a car and a motorcycle are chasing each other on the road.

This road will lead them to the suburbs. Elias realized it and starting to search in the map for another route. Right after that, he can see the police cars behind.