CH 19: PRINCESS VIVI SETS SAIL WITH A BUNCH OF PIRATES! MISS ALL SUNDAY APPEARS!

Inherited will...

The tide of the times...

People's dreams...

These things cannot be stopped.

As long as people seek the answer of freedom, these things will never cease to be!

[Name] didn't stop until she reached the Merry. It seemed like no enemies had headed this way yet. The ship was intact and there were no other people or ships around. Other than a huge duck, that is.

This wasn't the time to feel any relief, however. She didn't know how many enemies there were or their levels of strength. In Baroque Works, the only people they needed to worry about were the agents below the number five and the big boss. Everyone else was just there to make the numbers and were pretty much brainless.

In the time it took for [Name] to get the ship ready to sail, Luffy and the others arrived. Zoro surprisingly managed to not get lost along the way.

Usopp and Sanji were completely lost to the world as they laid unconscious, not knowing what was going on or why they were dragged across the street. Poor Usopp was suffering the most as he was pulled by his nose.

Luffy looked down at the two half-dead men, somewhat puzzled, "What? Are you guys still sleeping?"

[Name] wanted to sigh. Sanji and Usopp were too pitiful and their captain didn't even notice. "Forget about it. Bring them up and throw them somewhere. They'll wake up at some point."

Those two were truly pitiful. No one cared about them.

"We don't have time to go look for him!"

The others turned toward the commotion, finding that Nami and Vivi had arrived at the port but weren't getting onboard the ship for some reason.

After Nami had said that, Vivi replied with just as much stubbornness, "But I can't leave him here."

"What's wrong with you two?" [Name] held onto the railing as she looked down at them. With some frustration, Nami briefly tried to explain. "She says her duck is missing and won't come even after whistling."

"Karoo will always come to me when I whistle. It doesn't make any sense." That was the way Karoo was trained and unless he was unable to hear her or couldn't move, he would always find her.

Their description reminded [Name] of the duck. When Vivi was still Miss Wednesday, she did use her pinky to make a whistling sound and that duck with ostrich-like talons appeared. That also reminded her... "If you're looking for that duck... it was already on the ship when I arrived."

"THAT'S WHERE YOU WERE?!!!"

With no more worries, Vivi climbed the rope ladder to get on the Merry. "There's a tributary just up the river. We can use it to get out to sea a little faster."

"All right! We're off!"

The sail was released, allowing the Merry to move forward. They had entered from one side of the river and now would be coming out the other side and from there, they would head toward the next island.

The enemies that had come did so silently and without a trace. But despite being so sneaky, they were able to blow up Igaram's ship while it was in the middle of the ocean with no lights that would make finding it easier. Even if their ship was moving, they couldn't lower their guard just yet.