CH 20: A PREHISTORIC ISLAND! LITTLE GARDEN!

Inherited will...

The tide of the times...

People's dreams...

These things cannot be stopped.

As long as people seek the answer of freedom, these things will never cease to be!

The Straw Hat crew had been sailing for a short couple of days. To their surprise, ever since they left Whisky Peak, there had been no sign of pursuers. Despite Miss All Sunday having discovered them, it seemed as if she really had no interest in telling her boss.

Either that or they had set up a trap somewhere along the way.

Whichever the case, the pirates didn't show any concern. Even the scaredy duo composed of Nami and Usopp were as calm as the sea currently was.

Looking at such a calm sea, the restless Luffy was slightly missing the craziness from their travel toward Whisky Peak when the weather went all crazy. "I wonder if it's going to rain."

"There's no way it would." Zoro was sitting on the floor as he said that, leaning against the rail with his arms cushioning his head.

"Don't let Nami hear you say that. You don't know cause you were sleeping right through the storm and snow from last time. Nami's still pissed about it." [Name] sat beside Luffy on the railing of the quarterdeck, her legs swinging back and forth.

"Hmm? What would she be angry about?" The idiot still had no idea of what he had done wrong.

During their trip to Whisky Peak, the weather had turned crazy out of nowhere. They had all scrambled to get through that storm of rain and snow while Zoro slept peacefully. It was normal for Nami to be angry.

Luffy turned toward Vivi, "Hey, do you think it'll snow again like before?"

"It could snow, but that part of the Grand Line up to the very first island is special. The seven magnetic fields that stretch from Reverse Mountain clash together to make things even more unpredictable. That doesn't mean you can relax your guard here, though. It'd be rare for this sea to be wild like the first journey, but the Grand Line is still by far the most difficult ocean to navigate on. Never underestimate this sea. That's the ironclad rule."

It was such an intense and serious speech what Vivi had just given. Only for Sanji to waltz right into the deck with a tray of cold drinks. It left no time for the intense atmosphere to settle in.

"Anybody up for some special drinks?"

"QUACK!" Karoo was the first one to rush after Sanji, completely forgetting about his companion. [Name], Luffy, Zoro, and Usopp hot on their trail.

Except for Nami and Vivi, they all formed a circle on the floor of the main deck. Sanji sat along with them and gave each one a glass goblet. There were ice cubes floating on top of the green drink and there was a straw on the side.

Without exception, they were all more than happy to grab the drink and sip through the straw, not bothering in asking Sanji what it was. If Sanji made it, they were 100% certain that it would be tasty, and in this case, it really was.

They were so absorbed in what they were doing that they didn't notice that Vivi hadn't followed them. The girl was looking down at them from the quarterdeck with an angry and irritated look.

"Say, Usopp, make a fishing tackle for me." Luffy spoke while sipping his drink. His ability to multitask while eating was sometimes pretty convenient.

Zoro hummed when he heard it, "Fishing, huh? That's a good idea."