CH 5: FIFTH MEMBER! FORWARD TO LOGUETOWN!

Wealth, fame, power...

Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer.

The words he uttered just before his death drove people to the seas.

"My treasure? If you want it, you can have it! Find it! I left everything this world has to offer there!"

And so men head for the Grand Line in pursuit of their dreams!

The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!

"Tell me again why we are having this party?" [Name]'s brows twitched as she watched the whole town having some huge celebration that her new crew had happily joined.

King Lancroft Fenrir heartedly laughed by her side, arms crossed as he practically sparkled, "This is a farewell party for you. Let everyone do this at the very least."

The girl just crossed her arms, fighting the small smile that was beginning to form on her face.

The loudness in the island continued throughout the night, no one stopping dancing until their legs could not move anymore. Enjoying every single minute they had.

They already sent all the marines in the island away, all of them now being on the other side of the Ring and with their ship destroyed they wouldn't come back.

The ones who might come bother them again would be higherups once they heard the news of their precious Juno being there. But Chihiro and King Fenrir were already prepared for when that happened, if it did.

After all, they knew [Name] wasn't such an idiot as to remain on the island she had already been found out, so they might not even pass by there.

"For all your complaining at first, you enjoyed yourself the most." grinned Chihiro as she approached [Name] who was laying on the ground in exhaustion. The whole town and five pirates not being much different.

Her [Eye Color] orbs stayed up in the night sky, arms extended wide to her sides, "Is this what being free feels like...?"

The inventor slightly widened her eyes, a smile then forming on her face, "Aa. I'm sure you'll get to experience more of it once you sail."

"Uh-huh... Thanks for not telling them... about 'them'..."

Chihiro gulped down her bottle and sat beside her, upper body leaning against a wall, "I told them 'what' you are. It's your decision when to tell them 'who' you are, little princess."

She sat up, a frown forming, "That man is not my father..."

"They'll find out sooner or later, you know." she said.

"I am Historia D Selena's daughter, Historia D [Name]. I'm not that man's child and I'll never be." spat the younger girl, her nails digging on the ground as her fists balled.

Chihiro lowered her head a bit, a hand falling on the girl's shoulder, "I know that's what you decided. But it doesn't change the fact that you have his blood. That you are one of them even if you don't act like it. You are as much one of them as you're a D."

No words would come out of her mouth, her refusal to accept that she was in any way related to her father and siblings fighting strongly.

However, she also knew that Chihiro was right.