CH 7: A FIERY COOKING BATTLE!

Inherited will...

The tide of the times...

People's dreams...

These things cannot be stopped.

As long as people seek the answer of freedom, these things will never cease to be!

"What did you say? The host is sick?!"

Three men stood close together by the port of Loguetown. Behind them, people were preparing the area for the annual cooking contest to decide the Number 1 Chef in the East Blue.

The competition was quite popular in Loguetown and many always came to check it out so those that took care of it would always put in their utmost best so that everything went according to plan. None of them ever expected that just before the competition began, the host they had employed would get food poisoning out of all things.

"Is there anyone else we can call?" asked one of them, sweating heavily. Another one of the men shaking his head, "Not really. We can only ask an amateur."

The third man stroking his chin in thought, "What about one of the fishermen around? They should know a thing or two about food and how to speak to a crowd to get their interest."

One of the remaining two nodded at the suggestion since he didn't have any better ideas of his own and there was not that much time to search for a professional. The other man by his side went to agree also, freezing in his spot, eyes bulging out as he stared afar in a trance.

His two partners noticed his actions and followed where he was staring at, both blanking out just the same. Jaws dropping to the ground.

In the meantime, [Name] hadn't seen the men neither did she give them a glance and just continued walking forward in the direction of her ship with the two marines behind her carrying countless boxes to the point they were nearly falling from their arms.

[Name] didn't give the marines any notice as she led the way. With all those boxes and bags blocking their view it wasn't like they would see the pirate ship, more so since they can barely see where they are going. Once they put all her new things in place, it was easy to knock them unconscious and leave them somewhere.

By now, Smoker most probably knew who she was and was searching for her along with Luffy and the rest of their crew, so they should be leaving town soon.

The three men by the side continued to watch the young girl. Her glossy lips and clean [Skin Color] skin practically glowing in their eyes, her soft and silky [Hair Color] locks flowing behind her back in a cute ponytail, her [Eye Color] orbs practically sparkling slyly but with a hint of innocence.

For them who had never left the East Blue, they were more than glad for the first time that they hadn't explored the world as long as they got to see such a beauty.

Just as that thought came to them, the three shared a look, thinking the same thing, If someone like her hosted the contest, who in the world would care how good she was?

In a flash, the trio sprinted forward, appearing in front of [Name] out of nowhere. The girl blinking again and again to adjust her eyes after their sudden appearance, Where the hell did they come from?

The men didn't beat around the bush, one of them hurriedly stepping forward, "Miss, we are sorry to bother you, but we would be really grateful if the young miss could help us with a certain something."