CH 4: THE BATTLE BEGINS! LUFFY VS. STRONGHOLD!

Wealth, fame, power...

Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer.

The words he uttered just before his death drove people to the seas.

"My treasure? If you want it, you can have it! Find it! I left everything this world has to offer there!"

And so men head for the Grand Line in pursuit of their dreams!

The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!

"I won't ask you again, Klaus. What do you want?" her [Eye Color] pools darkened, her hold on the device tightening to the point it began to crack.

"Ara, you still hold no manners at all for a lady of your status. That's why Chichiue sent you away. And yet, you learned nothing at all and associated yourself with such lowly scum." spat the male.

"Uruse!! As if I was going to just sit still and listen to you bastards!!"

The man let out a sigh, glaring heavily at her through the snail, "Then I hope you're prepared, imouto. Chichiue is going to punish you gravely for your foolishness."

"It's that all you wanted to talk to me for?" she growled, the aura around her darkening every second that passed.

He scoffed, closing his eyes, "Do you think I would waste my precious time to mock you? I just wanted to give you the news that you have finally gotten some use with your recklessness."

"I'm not being taken to Marineford, am I?"

"Quick as always." he chuckled, his voice becoming cold as ice, "Iie. That power that you acquired... Chichiue is interested in it. To show the world just how 'special' we are."

"Yarou..." she seethed in anger, her blood boiling, "Do you really think I would just do whatever you guys want me to?! That I would become your puppet?!"

"Funny you would say that. That's exactly what you will become."

Her brows furrowed at his words, confused at what he meant but at the same time having a good idea, "Klaus, what... what are you talking about?"

The male chuckled darkly, all of his feelings visible in the Den Den Mushi, "You see, dear sister, since you left, some matters had to be taken care of for once you were brought back. That's why Chichiue had a very special device made just for you. To make sure you never disobey again. Of course, we're keeping it away from the Sekai Seifu and the marines since they would want to use it, too. We won't let anybody have it. We won't let anybody have you."

"You bastards... You're willing to go as low as to brainwash me!"

"Hahaha! What exactly were you expecting from us, imouto? This is the blood you were born with."

With every word that sprouted out of his mouth, her anger grew and her veins bulged, the receiver in her hands shattering to pieces. Her eyes darkened as she glared down at the snail as if she could see her brother right in front of her, "As if I'll ever let you use me."

"We'll be expecting you. No matter how many times you escape, we will always find you, [Name]."

Those were his last words before the Den Den Mushi shut down and its eyes lowered close, leaving the raging girl on her own in the room.