Erpilouge

[Chris]

I plopped down on the sofa that I was moving after putting it in the place that Eleanor had shown me.

"God! my back!" I grumbled and massaged my back. "It won't be the same again."

I glared at Eleanor as I saw her walking to me with a tray in her hand, giggling as she saw me, although I was drooling at the sight of her from inside. She looked like a goddess. Her hair was shorter than before and had been pulled back into a loose ponytail. A few strands had framed her flawless bright face that was stunning even with only a lip gloss on. She looked so sexy in her short light green summer dress that was barely covering her thighs and chest. 

I fucking loved that dress. I knew it would fit her greatly the moment I chose it.

"Yeah, laugh now." I grunted and then smirked devilishly. "It's you who should massage my back at night when I can't sleep from the pain. Though I prefer you kiss it better."

"Oh, don't be such a baby. Are you not a great football player?" she rolled her eyes sarcastically while sitting down beside me, handing me a mug of coffee. She looked around with a wide satisfied grin. "Besides, look around. The living room seems much more spacious and beautiful this way."

I looked, and sure it was as she said. The light was coming through the tall window, pouring down on the now redecorated living room that looked much better than before. The soft wind that was coming from the balcony doors was moving the long white curtains that looked so soothing next to the green pots around them.

The big apartment was my parents' gift for graduation. It was summer and we had finally moved to Miami to start our university in a week. 

Yes, our. 

As I had predicted, Eleanor easily was accepted into my university as well. She was going to study psychology as she had dreamed. We had worked a lot for that though. We studied so much. Even Chase was studying a lot with us. We had a table back in our high school library that was most of the time occupied by me, Eleanor, Chase, Mia, and Miller.

A lot of things happened after Eleanor's mother got discharged from the hospital. Maggie found a job as an accountant in Jax's hotel after a month. But Eleanor refused to work less until she paid me back to the last penny that I had spent for her. Then she began to work half-time.

That girl is stubborn as hell.

She got so brighter and more relaxed when the weight of taking care of her family was taken from her shoulders. The shadow that always had been clouding her eyes and her face was finally removed.

We won the state tournament as well in the spring. Chase and I both had taken offers from NFL teams to join them. But we refused. I still wanted to study business. In the last months that I had helped Jax, I had gotten slightly interested in the field. Eleanor had suggested I study business while playing football for university and leave the decision of what field to continue for after graduation and I was fine with it.

It was the night of our championship that that special event of my life happened. It was that night that finally after a long time of craving I finally claimed Eleanor for myself. And Fuck! It truly worth waiting for. 

That perfect night she became mine completely and I will be damned to ever let her go. I was on cloud fucking nine when we finally were one.

At remembering the night, I pulled Eleanor more to my side. She looked up at me while sipping her coffee. "What is it in that mind of yours?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, nothing." I smirked and caressed her bare thigh. "I was just thinking about the night that I claimed you for the first time."

"Oh." is all that she said before she looked away an adorable blush crept into her cheeks.