[0.38]

As I blink my eyes open I realize that I'm in a familiar room, but not the one I had become acquainted with. I sit up in my bed in a hurry, gaping around my dark bedroom in confusion as the patterned duvet covers drop from my body and my eyes adjust to the darkness.

This couldn't all be a dream, could it? Maybe I was still in Hania and just hit my head or something, causing me to have a lucid dream.. or maybe none of Hania was real in the first place.

As a frown forms on my face I slowly rise to stand on my feet in confusion, noticing that I'm wearing a set of pajamas that I don't remember putting on. As I search around the room for any context of how I ended up in my bedroom, my eyes land on my backpack that lays on the ground near the door, which is wide open and looks to be moderately soiled with dirt.

As I crouch down to inspect the bag which I realize is much emptier than I remember it being, I feel something light hit against my chest, right above my collarbones. In confusion I gaze down to see what had hit me, widening my eyes once I realize it's the purple necklace Jungwon had bought for me in the village.

So it wasn't just a dream.

"Jungwon," I mutter to myself in realization while standing to my feet quickly. Without a second thought I immediately dart to the door, rushing out into the hallway that is pitch black dark. "Jungwon?" I fret while running around the hall, sending my mind into a frenzy of worry and confusion as I don't know where the boy has gone. "Jungwon!" I shout this time while rushing down the staircase, skipping a few steps until I've reached the bottom.

Once I turn the corner to reach the living room I feel a wash of relief spread over me, seeing that my parents sit spread out over the couch, while the purple-eyed ravenette sits just before them on a lounge chair.

"Minji? What's wrong?" my mom asks worriedly while rushing up onto her feet to face me, lightly grabbing onto my face as she inspects me.

Without saying a word I promptly pull her into a hug, just panting heavily as I feel her familiar touch rub along my back soothingly, which I oh so dearly missed.

"What happened?" she asks again softly, making me pull back to stare at her in confusion. My gaze eventually meets Jungwon's, who gives me the same worried and confused expression as everyone else in the room.

"What do you mean, eomma? How did I get here? Why am I here?" I question back with a deep frown, causing my mom to glance back at my dad, who share a look of confusion with each other.

"You.. arrived here at noon sweetie, are you feeling okay?" my mom asks with a frown, making me stare at her with squinted eyes.

"No.." I trail off while shaking my head defensively. "I was just in Hania, in the infirmary.. helping Sunoo and- and Sunghoon with the rangers.. and there were two girls-"

"Minji, that was a day ago. What you are talking about happened yesterday.." Jungwon quips in carefully while walking up to stand beside my mother.

"No.. I could have sworn that happened a few hours ago," I retort while furrowing my eyebrows together, causing Jungwon to frown at me. "I was in the infirmary and then.. now i'm- here."

"I think you need to sit down sweetie," my mom suggests worriedly before placing a hand on my back to guide me over to sit on the sofa, across from my dad who seems to be on the verge of falling asleep.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask with a frown, watching as Jungwon slowly takes a seat on the floor directly in front of me.

"Do you.. not remember us arriving to earth?" he asks in concern, making me immediately shake my head. "You suggested it'd be best to stay at your house until it is safe for me to go back to Hania, and then when we arrived here you fell asleep almost instantly." he explains, making me knit my eyebrows together in a frown.