-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟏 ; Ruler Of An Eternal Nation.

TW; None

TW; None.

As the time changes and the wind blows, Inazuma remains eternal

As the time changes and the wind blows, Inazuma remains eternal. The Shogun sighed, content with the stillness of the country he oversaw. Even if Inazuma continued to remain eternal, his nation would remain stable. Income and trade continue, culture thrived, and the people remain happy and in peace. For a moment of stillness, he almost forgot the familiar nuzzling to his embrace. The Shogun chuckled contentedly as the raven cawed.

"Even if the world revolves, our nation will remain. Isn't that right, Tsara-kun?"

"Caw!"

Regardless of what was happening in the outside world, the Plane of Euthymia remains motionless. The Electro Archon hummed a tune long forgotten, brushing a soft mop of dark purple hair similar to her own.

She smiles as she finishes a small braid, finally looking at the owner of the dark hair.

"It's unusual for your little crow to maintain this form," she comments, patting the crow on his lap gently while the latter hums.

"It has been... overwhelming." The latter murmured, making the Archon laugh ever so slightly, pleased.

"You've overcome my expectations, Kunikuzushi." The Archon softly spoke, cupping his face.

The latter seemed surprised, his eyes widen slightly as he set his gaze on his creator. "Your majesty...?"

The Archon seemed to caught on with his confusion. She chuckles softly, before kissing the crown of his head. A faint blush adorned the latter's cheeks, both from embarrassment and shyness he felt from the action.

"I love you." went unsaid.

Ah, my dear beloved...

My proud, beautiful flower of evil..

You are truly the fairest of them all.

Oh... magic mirror... thy wisdom I entreat...

Reveal onto me, the visage I seek!

[M/N] woke up with a groan. His mismatched colored eyes slowly flutter open as loud yelling continues.

'Where am I? Is this one of the Fatui schemes..?'

Cautiously, he probes his surroundings, feeling a... hard wooden surface...? Wait. Is this a coffin?

Light entered the coffin once he pushed it open. He adjusted his eyes once more as the light outside the casket became more intense. His confused eyes peered about; he had no idea where he was.

"S-somebody help!" A male voice shrieked, fear present in his voice.

The cry caused the shogun to snap his neck, and he looked up to see a ravenette within a coffin with a strange.. tanuki hovering over him. The Shogun finally withdrew from the coffin, making last adjustments for his posture before approaching the pair.

"Hey, come on! I'm on a tight schedule he-GAHHHH!" The tanuki shrieked as a hand grabbed hold of his collar. As he was about to protest, his eyes met with mismatched colored eyes, black and (E/C) against blue. He froze.

The Shogun looked to the direction of the ravennette then, glancing him up and down for any injuries. "Are you well?" He asked softly, offering a hand that the latter gracefully took. "Thanks" he said sheepishly, pulling himself up and dusting himself off.

Before they could say more, the loud sound of banging rang through the room, making the purple haired flinch, releasing his grip on the tanuki.

"Foolish humans! Did you really think that you could get away from me?!" The tanuki yelled, holding an offensive position towards the two. "Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that─"

The loud sound of a whip echoes throughout the room.

"Oi! Stand down would you?!" A red haired boy yelled, holding his pen in a defensive position, covering some students behind him.

Upon him was a boy with golden eyes, his hair was covered with the ceremonial robes' hood. He held a bow in the direction of a certain man with lion ears, who simply glared at him.

"Well isn't this day eventful..." A tablet voice sighed, followed by an unamused humm.

"By the way, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..."

"Abandoning his post..."

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" A white hair asked, immediately followed by a loud slam from the door.

"Not at all!" The headmaster, Crowley, scowled. "And what is going on here?! I cannot believe you all. We were missing three new student so I went to find two of them!"

"Headmaster, this student awoken and had immediately threaten us!" The red head replied, displeased by the latter.

"How dare you bring me here in the midst of accompanying his eternal majesty! Don't try anything funny or I'll─"

"General, stand down." He flinched when a soft voice called out. The general placed his bow down and turned to face his beloved lord, his eyes widening as he did so.

"[M/N]-sama!"

╔═════════════════╗
Author's Note
╚═════════════════╝

Lost a bet with my coach and now I owe him a whole box of Pizza. Fun.

Also, thank you for reading! I'll try pushing another chapter out soon ^^

Psa before I forget: the standard length of perchapter in this fic is around 700 words because I often have trouble doing 1k. I fear that I'll loose motivation if I force myself doing so! I actually like the concept of this fic very much so I'm praying to god I don't give this up soon :(