-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟐 ; Pleasantries, Among Other Things.

Tw; None

Tw; None.

"[M/N]-sama!" The boy exclaimed, making the purple haired sigh and shook his head fondly

"Ever so uptight. It's not nice to raise your weapon to our hosts, now is it?" He said sweetly, walking closer to the latter.

"Now, apologize." He said, watching the other's confused face.

"My lord?" He whispered, earning a head shake from the former.

"Just... follow along. I'll explain everything to you." He muttered quietly to the other. The former could feel him frown, but nodded nonetheless.

He cleared his throat, before dissipating his bow and bowing to the man with lion ears.

"I... apologize, for my rude behavior. I was quite startled by the sudden change of... environment."

"All right, enough of this awful chit-chat." The headmaster sighed and made a shooing motion with his free hand. "You are the only three that have yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark Mirror." He ordered.

(If it hadn't been for his lord's intervention, Tsara would have slain this man the moment he completed his sentence. How dare he order the almighty Shogun?)

The ravenette from before sighed in defeat, before taking a step closer to the strange mirror.

"State thy name." The mirror spoke sternly.

"Yuu, Yuuken Enma." The young man states bluntly, ignoring the looks the headmaster had given him.

"Yuu..." It repeats slowly, before pausing.

"The shape of thy soul is..."

"...."

"I do not know."

"Come again?" The headmaster asked, flabbergasted.

"I sense not a spark of magic from this one..." The mirror murmured, "The color, the shape, all are nothing." It states.