-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟒 ; You Don't Play With Fire.

TW; Non-graphic mentions of accidentally burning someone

"Good evening. I have graciously brought you supper!" Crowley announced as he walked in to the group of four, stopping in his tracks as he glanced at the scene before him.

"..What is going on here?" He blurted, before his eyes caught sight of the feline that he kicked out during the entrance ceremony. "You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out of the school, what are you doing here!?" He added, crossing his arms.

"I'd rather not spare you the details...It's annoying to recount how it let up to the present." [M/N] grumbled dismissively, before looking back to the Headmage.

"So, do you like what we did to the place?" The short male then asked, a small smug smile graced his face.

"It truly is impressive! Changing the whole dorm block into an entirely different lookin such a short amount of time...." The crow praised, mumbling the last few words of his sentence.

"Could you possibly let Grim stay here with me? Grim really wants to go to this school." Yuu suddenly quipped, snapping the Headmage from his trance.

"Hmm?....hah... I suppose it can't be helped. Alright." Crowly muttered, earning a surprised yelp from the monster.

"Hnn!? Really!?" The feline spoke excitedly.

"However."

Light bleeds through the windows of the now beautiful dorm of Ramshackle. A certain ravenette slowly rose from his slumber, awoken by soft tapping of his shoulder.

"Yuu-kun, time to wake up." A familiar voice called out, earning a small groan from the former.

"5 more minutes [M/N]-san...." the younger grumbled, earning a small laugh from the latter.

"Come now, Yuu. Tsara made breakfast, we're going to be late." He murmured as his feet guided himself out the door and to the kitchen.