-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟓 : Emotionally Unstable.

TW; None

TW; None.

"That should be fine, sir

"That should be fine, sir. I'll take it from here." The voice of a certain short male spoke, smiling at the school nurse.

The latter reluctantly nods, before exiting the room, "Call me if you need, kid."

The male waved him off, before turning to the crow, displeasure evident in his frown.

"What were you thinking? You could've created a temporary barrier instead!"

"We both know Electro doesn't do well with Pyro" Tsara looked away in guilt, clicking his tongue.

"That isn't an excuse for you to be so selfless!" [M/N] hissed.

"Desperate times comes for desperate measures! At least I didn't burn my wings by saving him, I merely burned my back!" The Crow hissed back.

"And so what, Tsara?" The older suddenly asked, his tone disturbingly lifeless- monotone.

The latter kept his head down, realizing the Shogun is experiencing yet another mood swing.

"Do you think I'd rather him live than knowing you will stay by myself till the end of eternity?" He spat, walking closer to the other.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, General." He scowled, yanking the crow's head up.

"...."

The older's head tilted to the side, giving him a glare.

"...How dare you try to leave me"

Tsara held back a sigh from coming out of himself by the older's change of attitude. His voice is much more fragile now, his gaze still sharp as ever, yet there's a small tint of sadness in them. Wordlessly, the Tengu tugged the other's wrists away, before rubbing circles on the back of his palms.

It has always been like this.

"Well aren't you blowing off some steam today" an annoyingly familiar voice snickered, just as the Tengu sliced the last training dummy in half.