-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟔 : The Chandelier.

TW; Non-graphic description of violence

They've just started seeking for the (their self appointed) Ramshackle prefect for not too long, yet they can't seem to find the ravenette

They've just started seeking for the (their self appointed) Ramshackle prefect for not too long, yet they can't seem to find the ravenette. Gentle wind blows, and the shogun closes his eyes, sighing  softly.

His familiar watched him as always, and he couldn't help but frown. "Your excellen-"

"Honorifics, Tsara." The older male interrupts, holding up his hand.

"My apologies, nii-san." The tengu muttered, making the shorter male sigh and shook his hair fondly.

"Wouldn't it be easier if I'd just-"

"I am not taking the risk of inflicting pain to your newly healed back, young man." [M/N] grumbled, striding his way to the other's direction.

Wordlessly, the familiar ducked his head by just a bit, and the shorter man held his hand up; petting the soft tuff of hair gently.

"It would certainly spare us time.." Tsara retorted quietly.

All the sudden, the sound in the wind shifted, carrying a loud crashing sound in the air from somewhere far away.

For a moment, both lord and retainer paused and looked at each other, sharing knowing looks between them.

"....What are the chances of that coming from Yuu?"

"More than enough."

"You weren't satisfied with just damaging the statue so you decided to destroy the chandelier!?" A familiar voice reached out, filled with annoyance.

"This is the last straw. I will have all of you expelled!" Crowley yelled, crossing his arms.

The outlander duo emerged from the corner of where the group of people stood, waving off debris and dust in the air.

[M/N] emerged from the flying dust, scrunching his nose uncomfortably. "Headmaster Crowley? What is going on here?" He asked, walking closer to the crow.