-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟑 ; A New Acquaintance

TW; Non-detailed scene of a brief panic attack

The evening wind blows a chill down their spine

The evening wind blows a chill down their spine. Not that [M/N] would get affected, though. He seemed more interested in Crowley running about in the library, trying to figure out where the three of them came from like a... headless chicken. Or should it be crow instead?

"There really isn't anything." The Headmage sighed, closing yet another book.

"Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history. Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance?" He added questioningly, peering at the trio who stood behind him.

The familiar amongst them, Tsara, looked at him with an unimpressed look.

"Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet..." The Headmage muttered. "There's also the possibility you're from another world."

The youngest amongst them let out a shriek of surprise, while the shortest male amongst them let out a non-committal humm.

"Another world?!" Yuu half yelled, almost jumping from the older man's words.

"My oh my... where have I heard this story before I wonder." [M/N] snickered quietly.

(Well, perhaps not too quietly. Based on how his companion reacted with a groan, I'd say he heard the former completely fine.)

"What did you have on you when you came here?" The Headmage asked, "Do you have any identification, like a license for a magic car, name on a shoe... You appear to be empty handed." He adds.

"Now that you mention it, I don't have my wallet or phone." Yuu grimaced.

When they suddenly hear shuffling from the shortest male amongst them, they turned to look at him, now aware of the distress the latter was in.

"No no nonono! His vision- where is it?! He won't forgive me if I lose it, where did the vision-"

The almost silent sound of frantic mumbling from the latter was abruptly stopped by his companion. The older looked up at the other who was holding his shoulders gently and shaking it, attempting to stop him from spiraling out of control.