𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

♪ You're my ride or die
So I'm not jealous, right?
'Cause the way I feel about you is just black and white ♪

Leah Dupont POV

The next day, I woke up at 7 AM, did some exercises, and went to their apartment so I could help Pascale make breakfast. I got in and she smiles when she saw me.

"Hello my gorgeous girl" She says as I went to hug her.

"We talked, I'm going to say until the holidays' end if he can do his part of the deal" I say and she nods smiling.

"He will do anything to have you back" She says excitedly and when we were finishing breakfast, the three of them appear.

"You are still here" Arthur says happily and I nod.

"Do you expect your mother to survive alone?" I ask and they pretend to feel insulted.

"We aren't useless. We just aren't as good as you, you know how to cook and can help her shower more easily" Lorenzo says as we all sat around the table.

"I hope my Christmas gifts are really good after this. I know you all make enough to spoil me" I say as they laugh.

"You can bet we are already working on it" Arthur says excitedly, he loves giving and receiving gifts.

"I'm kidding, spend it on your girlfriend" I say laughing and he shakes his head.

"I have my gift from last year and your two birthdays. You will open all of them on Christmas" He says as excited as a little kid in a candy store.

"You will open mine and Charles' too" Lorenzo says enthusiastically.

We stayed there talking for a bit until someone rang the doorbell. I got up and so did Charles, it was Charlotte. I knew it was her as soon as he got up and looked at me like he just fucked up.

"Make her leave" I say and he nods going to the door.

"Hey baby, you haven't been answering, I came to see how your mom was" She says giving him a quick kiss and getting in, she sees me and I see the disgust on her face, I did the same face honestly.

"Charlotte" Pascale says with the most callous tone I ever heard from her. I never told her why I left, I let her make her own opinion of Charlotte just like I did to everyone. No one knows, just my parents.

"Hello! How are you feeling?" She asks and stops by my chair, I didn't even blink.

"Do you need something?" I ask defiantly.

"I need to seat down, you can go now" She says and I laugh.

"This is my house darling, she will never leave so you can stay. Go to your house and make your own rules there" Pascale says clearly done with her. This is interesting.

"I'm sorry but she was never part of this family, she wanted out and she got up and left" She says clearly outraged by how unwelcome she was here.

"She is my godparent, she is family. You aren't family as far as I know" I say getting up and standing in front of her, this is not going to end good.

"You are pathetic, all of that because Charles didn't want you?" She asks making me laugh.

"Get yourself informed darling. Talk with Giada and go for a walk on the paddock, talk to people and see if that is what the real problem appears to be. We both know what was the problem or who. Now, go cry to Charles or your dad. I don't really care. I want you out of here. He will go with you thankfully" I say and she starts to leave.

"That is the past, you should get over it, you should be happy that your best friend is happy" She says and I nod laughing.

"I'm not going to be happy to see him with a two-faced bitch. I don't know how many people you did and said those things to but you will learn to do better"

"I'm sorry, she just barged in" Charles says and I roll my eyes.

"You let her, we were all seeing it. I asked you one thing and you can't even keep her away from me. If that's how you want it, that's fine. I will stay until my parents come and then I will leave by the end of the week, I will also not communicate with you and that thing" I say turning my back on him and picking up the dishes so I could clean them.

"I will never let her in here again, I promise. I wasn't expecting her to just barge in" He says following me while everyone was clearly listening while pretending to be on their phone.

"Why should I believe you, Charles?" I ask while I was about to get the rest of the dishes but he stands in front of me.

"Because I don't want to lose you again, I will do anything" He says and I nod with a sarcastic smile.

"Break up with her then, I won't even leave Monaco if you do it" I say and he nods picking his phone up and dialing her number.

"Fine by me" He says as it rang.

"I was not being serious, you need to do it on your own, not because I asked dumbass" I say shocked and he hangs up as she picked up.

"Do you believe me now? She won't get in the same place as you while you are here" He says and I shrug.

"I will see it. Maybe I will stay until New Year's if you can keep her far away from me" I say and he nods with a smile.

"I never wanted to lose you Leah" He says as I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"I never wanted to leave. Things happen Charles" I say and he leaves and then brings me the rest of the dishes from breakfast.

"Stay, please. Let's sort this out" He says and I nod finally closing the dishwasher.

"I don't have anything to sort out Charles. We went our own ways, it happens. People don't stick together forever" I say and try to leave the kitchen but he blocks my way.

"That is a lie, we grew up together, we were good together. Somehow it all got fucked up but this is us, we could be what we used to be" He says and I shake my head. That doesn't seem possible.

"Keep dreaming Charles" I say pushing him and I sit on the sofa, Pascale follows me sitting by my side and I knew she was smiling without even looking at her.