𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 32

♪ Cause I know that a piece of you's gone
Every time you've been done wrong
I'm the shoulder you're crying on ♪

Leah Dupont POV

I woke up the next day, I felt a weight on my waist and I opened my arms lazily to find Charles's arms hugging me. I looked to my left side and there he was, laying with his back to the bed. He was gorgeous in the morning, he looked as gorgeous as I expected him to. I was daydreaming until I noticed I had no clothes on, and neither did he.

The events of last night came into my mind and I felt too embarrassed of myself, I wasn't drunk but a few drinks will take all my filters out and I remember specifically telling Charles I wanted him to fuck me. Shit. It was the best sex I ever had, no doubt about it, I didn't even know a man could make me come, much less twice in the same night. He was sleeping like a baby, I looked at the clock and it was too early. The party ended late and we spent a few hours awake.

I turned my back to him and his body moved. He got closer and his head snuggled on the curve of my neck.

"Get some more sleep amore mio" He whispers with a raspier voice than normal and I almost melt as I feel his arm hugging me.

I felt comfortable in his arms like I belonged there. So I quickly fell asleep. I woke up feeling Charles running his hand through my hair carefully, I was sleeping on his chest. I opened up my eyes slowly and I saw him scrolling on Instagram.

"Good morning or afternoon, I don't even know what time it is" I say not moving much and his heart starts racing as soon as he hears my voice, his hand stops for a few seconds before continuing.

"It's 3 PM so I would say good afternoon. We should take a good shower so we can eat something" His hands lowers to my back and he starts caressing it.

"Let's do it" I say raising my head and looking at him, his phone was down and he smiles at me, a genuine smile.

"You are looking stunning. I can't even take my eyes off of you" He says cupping my cheek with his hand and I almost melt under his touch, the way he looked at me with such honesty, it almost broke me. I always wanted this and now I'm afraid of losing it all. Of losing him for good.

"You don't need to. You can keep looking, there's nothing you haven't seen now" I say shrugging and getting closer to kiss him while his hand still held my cheek.

"Let's go then" He says happily.

We stepped out of the bed and went to take a quick shower with some kisses in the middle. We went out of the room and went to eat something nearby. We were together most of the day already but we were now together even during the night most of the nights. No PDA for obvious reasons and a few months have gone by, a lot of rumors have too and I trust Charles a lot more. His eyes never looked at anyone as they looked at me. Maybe I was being foolish, I don't care.

But things were tense at Ferrari, Charles has blown up at them, and he went from fighting for the championship to fighting for second place. He was rightfully pissed, he made mistake but Ferrari's strategy was fucking him up. He didn't take it home though, he would have heated exchanges at work and then come to me as if nothing happened, he could separate those two and I was glad he could.

We are now in Silverstone, where I, Charles, and Lorenzo are watching Arthur racing in F3. We came in earlier just to show him support as we always do. As soon as he crossed the finish line before anyone else we were all jumping around and hugging each other. He did it! He won the race. We were on the edge of our seats for all 45 minutes.

As soon as he saw us he came running in our direction and hugged me, his brothers joined and we congratulated him.

"I am so proud of you. I knew you could do it" I say proudly when we finally stepped back.

"Thank you for being here" He says emotionally and we smile.

"We will always be here" Lorenzo says happily.

"I have to go, see you in a bit" He says before running off.

Charles went to do his media activity while I helped Carlos with his. Lorenzo stayed back to wait for Arthur. It was all going crazily fast like it does every weekend. I don't even know what to expect from Ferrari anymore, everything is turned upside down, there are a lot of meetings and it seems like a fucking circus and the drivers are the ones getting fucked and hated on. An hour and something before the race I took Carlos to eat or he would easily forget because of how many things their days are full with.

"You two must have some radar, or a crazy connection because Charles's head turned around to look at you as soon as we entered" Carlos says amused and I laugh.

"I make his head turn every time I get in the room. Isn't that obvious?" I say jokingly and I got my food as we joined Charles who was keeping a seat for me by his side and Carlos sat in front of us. "Hello there. Missed me much?" I ask teasingly and he smiles kissing my cheek.

"Indeed. Can we talk before the race?" He asks and I nod confused. What could we possibly have to talk about? My mind is blank.

We ate and I followed Charles into the motorhome and to his room so we could have some privacy.

"What do we have to talk about?" I ask interested as he paces through the room in front of me. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Arthur" He says and I am worried. Did they talk? What does he know that I don't? I thought that subject was left 3 months ago in Bahrain.