𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17

♫ I'm not going to wait until you're done
Pretending you don't need anyone ♫

Charles Leclerc POV

We ended the kiss and I rested my forehead on hers to talk to her, to tell her what I should've said a long time ago.

"My decision is made, I will break up with her. I don't need to know what exactly she has done but she has done enough to hurt you and that is enough for me. I just want you to know that you are my number one priority Leah"

"I won't lie and say that's not what I want. I want her gone from my life and I'm glad she will be gone from yours" She says before hugging me and I smile. I look to the other side of the club and I see Charlotte standing there.

"Let me take care of her, I won't drag this out more than I already did" I say taking a step back and she smiles.

"Go ahead" She says and goes to the dance floor.

"How dare you? You cheated on me with her?" Charlotte asks as soon as I get to her side.

"It's the second time we've kissed since I asked you for some time and space. I'm not a hypocrite, I'm not going to say I love you because I don't. I wanted company and I didn't want to be alone so I got with Giada and as soon as that ended I got with you. I knew what I was doing, I knew where my heart was. And so did Giada and you. Giada kept to herself, trying to get me in other ways but you- You ruined my life. You took Leah away from me because she was the biggest threat to our relationship. And she still is"

She listened carefully but I saw the anger in her eyes. She was almost crying and I think it wasn't sadness, it was anger.

"I did what I had to do. You were my boyfriend, not hers. She had to understand that, she couldn't text you any time she wanted, she couldn't call you at any time of the day, and she couldn't keep sleeping in your bed like it was a fucking sleepover between friends. She liked you and as soon as you knew that, it would be over. I wouldn't let that open, I would rather die than let you be with her. Giada left because she didn't have the guts to do what I did, I waited for Giada to leave and I made Leah leave. I gave you what she couldn't" She says defensively and completely proud of her actions.

"I love Leah. I won't ever stop loving her, she has given me anything I could ask for. She was everything to me. I lost 3 people I loved, she made me survive that. So many losses could've killed me or killed my drive but she helped me get over it and she showed how I could be stronger from that. You took her from me, and I grieved a living person. That is the worst anybody could do to me. You tried to comfort me knowing you made it happen. You are two-faced and I'm done. We are done. This is over, I would rather be alone" I say assertively, I knew this was the choice I wanted to make.

"You can't break up with me. I will make her leave, she is not strong enough to stay. Do you even know what it took to make her leave? It took me one month to make that little weak bitch fold. I will do it again and you will come back to me as soon as she leaves" She says and I was now fuming.

"Don't you dare talk to her. I will block you on everything and I am going to keep her safe from you this time, and as far away as possible. You are worse than I thought so I can guarantee you that I'm leaving you for good. If I knew you were the one behind her leaving all of us I would've left you then. Goodbye Charlotte" I say turning my back on her and leaving.

"Is everything okay?" Arthur asks as Carla was by his side.

"More than that. I'm single again" I say looking around for Leah.

"Finally! I will drink to that" Carla says going to the bar and I go to the tables where everyone was.

"What are we drinking to?" Carlos asks when Arthur and Carla appear with trays of shots, a lot of them.

"To Charles being a single man" Arthur says excitedly.

"Oh, I will drink to that" Pierre says happily picking up his shot.

"Assholes" I mutter as everyone seemed pleased that we broke up.

"You could've at least waited for me" We hear Leah say as she squished to fit in on my side.

"I saved you two shots" I say giving them to her and she laughs.

"I would need 10 to forget that the little bitch existed, even if just for one night" She says before drinking the two shots and everyone applauds.

"We are proud of you for putting some sense into Charles and proud of Charles for finally leaving her" Max says happily and I laugh.

"You two can go ahead and kiss all you want now, without trying to hide" Daniel says and I laugh.

"We weren't hiding it, we were just drunk" Leah says calmly and Arthur shakes his head.

"You two should be considered legally blind or it's just plain stupidity now" Arthur says making everyone laugh.

"Respect your elders" Leah says giving him a slap on the arm.

We had some fun and then Leah took my hand, took me to the middle of the dance floor and we danced together. When it was almost 2 AM, everyone asked for cabs and went home, they all had flights home for Christmas and the party ended. I went with Leah, Arthur, and Carla in the cab. We got to the hall and I saw Leah leaning on her parents' apartment door.

"Aren't you going in?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Can I sleep with you? In your room or mine, I don't care" She asks and I give her a smile.

"You don't need to ask that" I say giving her my hand, she takes it and comes in my direction.

"I want to sleep" She says getting inside her apartment, I closed the door to my apartment and followed her.

-------------------------------

Hello there!

The F1 season is about to start and so are the new stories I made you choose from. The winner was Max's story called "What Is Love?". The first chapter will be posted at the same time as this one.

Under high demand, I also decided that I would post Toto's story once a week, as well as Daniel's story. It would be more feasible if I do it less frequently than twice a week because of work and college. So I will post on Sunday and maybe once in a while on Wednesdays.

I wish you are all safe and I thank you all for your unending support.

Love you all.