I love you

It's first time I'm writing one shot ... Give it a try ..... Let me know how you found  it ...

" Where is he ? I asked you something where the hell is he ? " A girl wearing a casual tee and mini skirt screamed at a boy who is sitting in the canteen sipping his favourite drink . He looked at her as if he has seen a ghost . He looked at her with his big eyes raising his head .

" Oii ... Why are you silent ? Tell me now .... Where has he gone ? " She again asked banging loud on the table which frightening the boy to the core .

" I ... I ... don't know... " He fumbled .

" Rudy , you know na what can I do if i get angry .... Tell me now where is your damn brother ... I'll kill him today " she asked dangerously . Rudy gulped down in fear and spat out the truth .

" I saw him with Tia going towards conference hall sometime ago while i entered the canteen ... " He bit his tongue.... Shit shit shit .... You should not have told this ... Idiot...

" Tia !! Tia .... Okay " gritting her teeth she stormed out of the canteen making Rudy sighed in relief. Two boys came outside from their hidden place.
One of them smacked rudy's head .

" Oiii.... Are you dumb ? Why did you tell her that "

" So what should I tell her ... Didn't you see Om how much angry she was ... She would have killed me if i had not told her ... "Rudy whined .

" now He will kill you .... He has told you why is he going with her then ....... He'll make your kimma then will feed that to the dogs .... Congratulations bro ... You are dying .... Will meet you in next birth " soon realisation hit him and he looked at them with worried face .

" Oh God what i have done .... Om , Arnav please help me ... Bhaiya will dig up the ground and bury me deep alive " he started visualising his death .

" Om what do you really think who will die first .... He or Rudy ... " Arnav smirked at Rudy while sipping the drink snatching from Rudy . Om smirked looking at him . Rudy looked quite scared ....

" No idea ... If he survives then Rudy will be dead for sure "

" What brothers i have got instead of helping me they are making fun of me ... "

" Sorry bro ... I'm not in a mood to die so soon ... "

" Exactly " they hi fi with eachother.

" Not brother you are my enemy "

-----------

" SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI " Shivaay stumbled and fell on to the ground as soon as he heard her voice. He looked back being scared and found her coming towards the room where they were standing. He was still unseen by her .

He gulped down and started looking here and there for hiding. Finally he got a place and hid himself. Tia who was standing with him rolled her eyes and stood there with her hands folded . Annika marched towards her and without talking with her she started looking here and there .

" What are you looking for ANNIKA.... You can ask me "

" Hmm... Exactly... Now i have to ask you about his whereabouts. Tia don't you have Shame Haan ... shameless" Annika taunt her narrowing her eyes .