Mission Shivika is ON

" Annika.... Plz .... Just for today ..... Plz ... I really want you to go with us .... Please..... " Priyanka requested Annika to go to a nearby Mela (  fair ) with her.

" But Priyanka how can I .... I mean I have to go back home and see it's already late ..... I don't think I can go ..... " Annika tried to deny her .

" No ... I'll not listen to you Annika.....you told me that sahil is not at home. He has gone on school trip .... And you can stay here tonight also..... "

" But Priyanka.... It's not always good to stay here ..... I mean I'm just an employee here and "

" And .... Don't forget you are Priyanka's friend too ..... " Dadi came from behind....

" Dadi .....  ..... "

" Annika beta , why are you denying, if Priyanka is saying then go with her ..... "

" But dadi..... "

" No buts Annika..... You are coming with us ..... " om said who just came there along with Rudra .

" Haan didi..... And if you don't go with us then bhaiya also will not go with us ..... So please come with us ..... " Rudra said in a flow gaining attention of everyone.

" Kya ..... "

" Kuch nahi .... Woh flow flow mein nikal gaya ......... Annika didi please come with us na .... We'll do lot of fun ...... Please didi please..... " Rudy whined ....

" Haan puttar Jaa ghumke aa .... " Dadi patted Annika's cheek and left from there .

" So ..... " Priyanka asked ....

" Ok .... I'll go ..... " Annika said making everyone shouts in joy .

" So who are going with us ?  Me , om bhaiya, Rudy bhaiya , Mallika di and Annika aur ...."

" And meee " they heard someone said and turned to see the most unexpected person they wanted to see . It was Tia . Rudy made an annoyed face...

" Gayi bhanyss paani mein ..... " Rudra made an irritating face . Om glared him and he stopped.

" Tia .... You "

" Yes ... Me ..... Actually I have never seen Mela so I decide to go there .... "

" Why .... Why you decided lady baba ..... You know it is boring ... There is nothing for your liking.... So better you go to your party .... " Rudy told her in sugar coated voice.

" I always go to the party but today I want to go with you guys ..... Btw Is Shivaay baby coming with us ?"

" Don't know..... We didn't ask ..... "

" It's better you didn't ask .... Because I'm going to call him ..... " Saying she left to call him .

" Jao jao ....... Maja aane wala hai O .... " Rudy did his famous dance making everyone rolled their eyes at his excitement......

...................

" Are you mad Tia..... You want me to go to Mela with you ..... Are you joking with me ..... " Shivaay's loud voice could be heard from his room .

" Dekha....... Lady baba ki to oh my Mata ho gayi ...... " Rudy giggled making everyone chuckled.

" shut up Rudra ...... " Om scolded Rudra . Tia came downstairs with a sulking face and told them that she suddenly had got some work so she would not join them and left from there .

" Uffff ..... Gayi ..... Now what are we waiting for?"

" Let's go ..... Ohhh ..... Wait let me bring Car keys .... You guys go I'm just coming..... "
Rudra left to get the key from shivaay .