Never AGAIN ( Take 1 )

It's based on a track of Ishqbaaaz when Shivaay came back after 15 days and declared Taniya as his wife before everyone.

In my story Shivaay and Annika consummated their marriage one month before their wedding. Then Shivaay went Missing on their first night and then came back after 15 days with that luchi tuchchi Taniya....

This track was always on my mind for long but i couldn't get right time to write this so here I'm with this ......

And one more thing I love SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI so don't think wrong of me after reading this shot .... He is my favourite yaar ...

My Shivaay ❤️😍

It's the longest one . I have never written this much in any chapter.... Hope you'll read from first to last . Hope you would find it good .

Anything for you guys .... Enjoy...
...........................................................

Annika was in her room sitting on the sofa with a paper on her one hand and their wedding pic on her other hand. She caressed his picture. A tear drop fall on the frame .

" It's been 15 days Shivaay... Where are you Shivaay? Plz come back ..... I'm feeling very alone without you Shivaay....... I have a surprise for you shivaay , i kept it hidden from everyone because i want you to know about this this .... You have the right to know about this first Shivaay.... Plz come back .... Plz Shivaay.... " She cried holding the paper and photo frame when someone knocked on the door calling her name .

" Bhabhi .... Come ... There is a surprise for you " Rudra told her as soon as she opened the door . His eyes were twinkling with happiness.

" what happened Rudy... Tell me .... "

" Bhabhi ..... Your prayers did the work .. bhaiya .... "

" You are speaking the truth.... " Her eyes shone with happiness....

" Yes bhabhi... Aaiye..... " He dragged her but she stopped him ...

" Rudy you go I'm just coming.... " Saying she went inside the room . Rudy left from there nodding his head .

Annika stood before the mirror and wiped all her tear marks and make herself presentable... She kept the paper and photo frame inside the drawer and stormed out of the room running like a mad .

" She is Taniya , my wife .... Mrs. Taniya Shivaay Singh Oberoi.... " As soon as the words hit her eardrums her feet got jammed on that spot and her eyes went blank within a second. Her heartbeat stopped . Her head started to spin . Everyone in the house looked at Shivaay who was standing with an unknown girl keeping his hand on her shoulder. Omru frowned and looked at each other being puzzled . Pinky who was standing little far also frowned hearing him . Ofcourse she doesn't like Annika but that doesn't mean she will be happy his son is declaring an unknown girl as his wife . Dadi , Shakti , tej , jhanvi everyone looked at him being confused.

" Billu ... If you are doing any drame then stop it ... We are not in a mood now ... " Dadi said little harshly..

" Why will I do drame dadi .... Aur main aisa kyu Karu ?"

" Shivaay... It's enough... Bandh kar ... "

" Om ... I'm not doing any drama"

" Shivaay.... Don't forget you are married.... You can't call any girl as your wife when your wife is still here "

" AAP yeh kya kah rahe hai dadi .... Taniya is my wife and yes I'm married to her .... She is my wife "

Tears rolled down her eyes while her face was blank . She was standing at the last of everyone. Her eyes were fixed at Shivaay and how he is holding the girl whom he is claiming as his wife .