Mr. Perfect Lover 2

Since some of you have wanted the 2nd part so here I'm with .

Hope you'll enjoy and give love to this like the former part .

So here enjoy and let me know your precious comments on this . Do vote .

Love 😘

I know I'm late .. so sorry....

____________________________________

The headache seemed to get worsen now . The whole day confined him with numerous meetings that led him to gain this ridiculous headache.

just hate it .......

Entering the hotel room he switched on the light and locked the door . He didn't even got the chance to check the phone for the last 3 hours as he was busy in his meetings leaving his phone with his manager . He could imagine what's waiting for him on the phone. But then he decided to first get freshened up and have coffee . Only it can help his headache.

It felt really good now . The headache seemed to be little better . He sat on the bed leaning his figure on the bed recliner . Taking the phone he just saw it is now switched off . But how did it happen? He didn't remember he did it . Smacking his forehead he instantly put it on charge . Battery dead . He went to the balcony with a cup of espresso in his hand looked at the city .

Suddenly the hotel landphone started ringing.
Picking it up he got to know someone is asking for him over the phone. Being a reputed businessman the staff of the hotel respect him . He asked the receptionist to transfer the call to him .

" Hello ...... Who's speaking" he asked taking the cup near his mouth to sip . But soon he spat it out when he heard the other person's screaming.

" DAMN YOU MR. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI...... dare you say a word more .... I'll kill you through this phone . "

" Anni..... Annika ...... Listen to me baby "

" Don't dare to baby me you idiot, do you have any idea through what I had gone in last few hours. I was here fucking dying worried for you and you ...... Just thank God I am not there otherwise you would have buried deep in the ground already. "

" Baby calm down and tell me what happened "

" Are you really dumb or you are acting? Just tell me one thing where the hell is your phone damn it ? Don't tell me you have broken it ? I have told you hundred of times to keep a spare phone just for emergency but you damn oberoi never listen to me "

" Anni baby tell me what happened? Ok ... First take a deep breath and say why are you angry ? "

" Deep breath my foot ........ Just tell me where is your damn phone "

" Battery dead, I forgot to charge it fully again ..... "

" How did you become a businessman Haan with this memory "

" Ok calm down...... Baby ...... I understood you are angry but it's not first time right I forgot to charge my phone. Tell me na baby what happened "

" Do you really don't know? Here I , your family were sick worried thinking about you and you ........ I just hate you "

" Anni I really don't know..... Tell me na "

" First switch on the TV , you'll get to know why I'm behaving like this "

Shivaay did the same . Soon he realised her anger . It's not anger it's her worries and concern which is coming out in the form of anger .

The news is flashing about collapsing of a building where he was supposed to do the meeting. It's looking devastating. The cries and screaming of the people and the constant buzzing of the press and media made the situation more glumy . He closed his eyes thinking about her condition.