Finding Way to YOU

This is a new story of Shivika .....

It is not related to Ishqbaaaz storyline.... It's different story..... hope you will like it.....

Enjoy.....

____________________________________

It's fourth day the rain has been pouring down continuously without taking any break.
The sky is covered with thick cloud preparing for another pour down. The city seems to be lazy . The streets are empty with very few umdrellas roaming around. The vehicles are not much crowded moving here and there .

She is laying down on her bed looking at the shower through the window.  She is lost in her thoughts of someone particular . Her eyes are empty, since there is something for someone. She hates the rain . It always made her sad . She turned around hearing the sound of door click . She looked at the person and then again turns back to enjoy what she was doing till now . The person enters and placed a bowl of soup on the table before standing before her . She looked up to the person only to receive a glare but she ignores it and pushes her face on the pillow.

" Why are you doing it ? " The person asked her but didn't bother to reply.

" Ani I'm asking you something...... Why are you doing it ? See your condition.... Did you realise that whatever you are doing is totally crazy..... " The person seemed to be disturbed.

" You would not let me stay peaceful right .... What's your problem Haan ..... " Annika sat down on the bed making a sulking face.

" Ani I'm your big sister... I do care about you .... And I can see that you are nothing but ruining yourself..... "

" Did I ask your opinion Khush ...... I can handle my problem.... "

" But whatever you are doing absolutely wrong Ani..... He has been calling continuously since  three days .... Atleast you could have received his call .... He is tensed ....do you have realised How many times he had called you ? Why are you ignoring him Haan .... Atleast listen to him ...."

" Khush I know what I'm doing " Annika turned making a face at her .

" No you don't..... You don't have any idea what you are doing Ani..... See I'm your elder sister and I will never want any bad to you Ani.... Listen to me,  talk to him .... He is still calling you .... Where is your phone..... " Khushi started to search for her phone only to find it switched off .

" Ani switch it on and talk to him ..... " Khushi forwarded the phone to her .

" I won't..... Tell him that I will never talk to him . If he doesn't care than I don't care too "

" Ani why are you behaving all stubborn.... "

" What did you call me .... Stubborn..... Ok I'm stubborn... I'm egoistic I'm everything now happy...... Just go from here khush ..... " she almost screamed at her . Khushi sighed and grabbed the bowl  and forwarded it to her .

" Ok...... Atleast have this soup ... You haven't taken anything since yesterday.... You'll get sick Ani.... Just have it "

" No .... I'll not have it ..... I'm not hungry "

" Really...... You are just angry on him ... Nothing else ... Ok .... Have it you'll feel better " she patted her back and left from there .

Ani looked back at khushi and then turned back to her previous position without Sparing a glace at the soup .

Some time later she took the phone and switch on it only to find a ton of calls and messages pop out on the screen. Mostly it was from him .

1253 missed calls, 3453 messages......