Annika's Shivaay

It was a shot based on Ishqbaaaz when Mallika came to Oberoi mansion. Shivaay first refused to let her stay then being influenced by Annika he let her stay here .

Here is the plot how Mallika observed the changes in Shivaay's behaviour towards Annika......

How she felt to see Her first love started to have feelings for another person......

So let's start ... Hope you will like it .....

********

I am Mallika. I just eloped from my own marriage to my ex-boyfriend's house but i didn't know that he is still the same person when I left him 5 years back . I thought he'll understand my problem and will support me but nothing such happened . He is still the Shivaay Singh Oberoi who is only concerned about his naam , khoon , khandan , society .......

" Mallika I don't believe ke you eloped from your own weeding... If you don't want to get married then why did you agree to marry... "

" It was not my plan Shivaay... i have been forced to elope because if I got married today then I had to compromise my whole life ... That i didn't want ... "

" Ok ... I understand but why you eloped from there , you can talk to them ...... you know how much shame they have to bear now ... Just because of you "

" Shivaay i can't believe.... Here I'm sharing my problem with you and you are taunting me ... You are concerned about them but me "

" Ofcourse I'm concerned about you but it's not the correct way to deal with problems... You can't just every time run away from problem.. you have to face it "

" Everyone has a different way to deal with problems and "

" And yours is just run away... Great ... "

" Billuji .... "

I was feeling so angry on myself that I chose him to share my problems I was cursing myself to come here when i heard a voice... First i thought it's dadi because only she calls Shivaay Billu but now who is calling him by this name ... He always gets angry when ever someone calls him by this name. Suddenly i spotted a girl one or two years younger than me wearing a simple kurti standing there. I have seen her when I came here first . I turned towards her .

" Billuji .... I know i should not interfere between you two but still I'll speak. I can't believe you are taunting her . See her condition, do you really think she had fled away because of some mere issues . Billuji we , girls never take any decision in a haste because we know more than boys girls have more responsibilities to keep their families name intact and clean . We do take some serious decision when it's extreme. So before judging her listen to her once . She chose you because she believes that if no one then atleast you'll be with her ... And sorry if I crossed my limits... " Saying she left from there .

I just kept on staring the girl . I amused that how she challenged Shivaay's decision without any fear . And more than that I am really surprised to see Shivaay. He stood there silently without speaking any word looking at her with a different way . I have never seen him like this . He never liked if someone challenged his decision but here he stood like a statue and listened to her without any argument. And he didn't say anything to her for calling him Billu. I remember once I called him billu to tease him . He was so angry on me that he didn't talk with me for three days . Later i apologised .

" Umm.... Mallika... I think you should tell me why you forced to leave... I'm all ears ... "

My god ... Is it Shivaay? No i can't believe... He changed his perspective in an instance. Wow .. I must say the girl has something. I smiled at Shivaay.