I Broke HER ( part 1 )

This story revolves around the time when shivaay returned from jail after 5 years and then going through some rough situation he decided to let Annika go from his life for her betterment. But things got complicated when nothing happened according to his plan rather everything got more complicated. He realised his mistake and decided to mend it .

But does he remember in order to make her happy he became the reason for her tears ?

Will he able to win her back?

Will he be able to gain her love again that he lost due his own stupidity?

This story is about ofcourse my SHIVIKA ....

Hope you'll like this story ........... Do vote and comments....

____________________________________

In these five years no one from his family went to meet him except Annika but like everytime he refused to meet her causing her to go back with a heavy heart.

She didn't understand why he always refused to meet her . If not anyone then atleast she comes to meet him but seemed like he doesn't care about her feelings.

A drop of tear fell from her eyes but she wiped it before anyone saw it but Khanna saw it and felt bad for her . He wanted to tell the truth to everyone but he was bound by shivaay's promise.

Annika sat on the car and went back to oberoi mansion which is now doesn't seem like a house to her . The Oberoi mansion divided into two parts . Dadi stays with Omru as she can't stay with a murder's wife . This things hurt her like hell but couldn't say this to anyone. Who will listen to her ? In this whole mansion she stays alone . No one is there to talk , no one is there to wipe her tears . No one is there to console her . No one is there to tell her everything will be fine . With time Gauri also changed. She doesn't talk with her in the fear of her husband. She understood this but still it hurts her .

Slowly slowly with time she slipped into depression. Her loneliness leads her to a world where she is fighting alone with herself. Gulping down the bitter tablets she closed her eyes which leads her to a place where she finds peace .

Like these days passed . Finally the day arrived when she will finally see his face after 5 years . She got ready and asked Khanna to take her to the certain place. Khanna smiled happily and took her with him .

She stood there with lots of hope in her eyes. She waited outside as Khanna went inside to bring him with him . She smiled widely to see Khanna coming outside the building. Finally she will see him . But all her hopes drained down when she saw Khanna's fallen face. She understood something must have happened.

" mam , sir has left already ... " She stood there like a statue, didn't utter any word. She stepped back and sat on the car with her fallen face. Khanna felt bad for her . She doesn't deserve this ?

They drove back to Oberoi mansion. She entered the hall when she found a familiar figure was standing in the hall. Soon she recognised who he is and rushed towards him .

" shivayyyy " the only word came from her mouth. She back hugged him tightly keeping her head on his back . Shivaay turned around and looked at her face.

" Shivaay.... I... " she was about to say something.

" An... Annika what is this ? Why the line is here ? " came his soft voice.

" Shivaay, I'll tell you everything later . Now please you freshen up and eat something... You must be tired " she dragged him with her in their room .

After pestering for few minutes shivaay left to get freshen up . Annika brought many dishes what he likes to eat . Shivaay came outside and looked at the dishes then turning back he went near the pool side . She felt sad when she found him not even touching any food. But soon shrugging it off she took some food on plate and went near him .