XII

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

HUDSON WOKE ME up around eight in the morning, and I wanted to slaughter him. Possibly, chop him into pieces and send them to his mother as a souvenir. Usually, I had no problems getting up earlier, but we were up until four in the morning and I lacked sleep.

While he was preparing breakfast, I stole one of his shirts and a pair of boxers to take a quick shower. His bathroom was squeaky clean. I did snoop around a little bit but there was nothing interesting.

❝Now, that smells good.❞ I announced as I left the bathroom and my stomach made an awful sound.

He took a double take when he saw me. He smirked a little bit at the sight of his clothing on me, but didn't comment.

❝Take a seat,❞ He pulled out a chair for me, which made me laugh. Surprisingly, things weren't awkward between us. I expected tension and a lot of silence, however, there wasn't any of that and I felt as if a stone had been lifted off my chest.

❝Oh, wow.❞ I commented at the plate in front of me, ❝You really went all out, huh? When did you make this?❞

I was served a sausage, three pancakes all stacked one on top of the other, some scrambled eggs, cheese and tomatoes, with a glass of sparkly water. Hudson definitely knew my water preference, as it was my favorite brand.

The first few seconds were silent, mostly because I inhaled the food. I hadn't realized how hungry I was and it was what Hudson needed to laugh. I quite honestly ate like a pig but didn't care. I caught him taking a picture of me and gave him the finger before I continued eating.

❝What are your plans for the day?❞ I asked as I took a small break. If I overate, I wouldn't finish the plate now and would be hungry again in an hour, and I hated eating so regularly. Mainly because I was too lazy to prepare food so often.

❝I have classes in an hour and a half, and I have dinner plans with my parents and Landon later. Why, you want to come over again?❞ He grinned.

I rolled my eyes, ❝I am too lazy to go home and then to classes, I'll have Landon drop off some of my clothes here and go straight to school.❞ I paused for a moment, ❝Wait, I'm not overstaying my welcome, am I?❞

He gave me an annoyed look, ❝Sure, I absolutely hate having you here with nothing but my clothes on, oh what a terrible sight.❞

❝Fuck you.❞ I said and then we continued to eat. I scrolled through my social media and sent Landon a quick text. We finished eating and I grabbed the plates to wash them while Hudson went to take a shower.

A few minutes passed when his doorbell rang. I paused, unsure whether or not I should open the door or not, but once it rang again, I got annoyed and went to open them.

Lo and behold, it was none other than Kasia.

She stared at me, wide eyed, a hint of annoyance in her gorgeous eyes. Of course, she was dressed to impress and her hair looked like she'd just left the hair salon. I was jealous that I was too lazy to put in effort to look good.