-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬 ; The Lord And The Retainer

❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙣? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢? 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙊𝙜𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙤

❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙣? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢? 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙊𝙜𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙤. 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙖, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝘾𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙮𝙫𝙖𝙩, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 '𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮'.❞

»»——————¤——————««

╔═════════════════╗❝𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜

╔═════════════════╗
❝𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜...❞
╚═════════════════╝

Name: Kunikuzushi
Nickname: [M/N]
Alias(es): Raiden Shogun, Raiden Kunikuzushi, Lord Kunikuzushi, etc.
Age: ±500 y.o.

Status: Current ruler of Inazuma¹. A puppet that can only 'die' under special circumstances.

»»——————¤——————««

╔════════════════════════╗
❝𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮?❞
╚════════════════════════╝

Name: Kujou Tsara
Nickname: Tsara/General Kujou
Alias(es): General Kujou Tsara, Tenryou Commission general.
Age: ±260 y.o.

Status: The Shogun's familiar and general of the Tenryou Commission. A Seer Tengu² that swore his everlasting loyalty to serve his majesty until death do it's job.

»»——————¤——————««

Character story I.

As legend goes, the Narukami Ogosho  created the Shogun as a means to rule Inazuma as a whole. But little did they know, that the position his majesty achieved did not come to him the moment he was created, no. Rather, the title came to be when he met the ideals of her majesty.

Something only written in every Thunder Sakura, the tale of an imperfect doll. He wandered to see the true purpose of life. When his vision was set, so was the idealization of "perfect" the Narukami Ogosho had envisioned for him.

Only then did he manage to achieve the title of Raiden Kunikuzushi, the Shogun of Inazuma.

Character story II.

Then, lived an abandoned young tengu from the mountains. According to local folklore, the small tengu met a purple haired young man, slightly older than him, by chance in the middle of gathering food. They quickly became acquaintances, growing closer and closer as the days goes by, achieving familial closeness in a matter of weeks.

On a fateful day where everything starts to cave up on him, the sickly tengu called weekly for his big brother. Wishing and begging for the pain to go away, apologizing for everything and anything, as his body starts to loose functionality.

A surge of power rush through him then, soothing him and his body. Out of the corner of his eye, an electro vision appears, shining brightly in the dim cottage of his home. He was lulled to sleep after, carried by the his big brother to the residence of the Kujou clan where he was then trained to be the Shogun's warrior.

╔═════════════════╗
Author's Note
╚═════════════════╝

1; Before you ask: yes, the Musou Ichin is in the possession of the Shogun. Unlike the og Shogun that materialized it from her chest, Y/N materialize the sword like unsheathing a katana.

2; Okay so seers are basically someone who could "Look through". In this context, It's implying that Tsara is able to look into the future & into someone's heart.

Extra Note: I'll try to update the book as much as I can m'kay? read bio for more info abt myself, ty~