full moon+wenclair

Wednesday Adams and Enid Sinclair had been roommates for two months now, they weren't exactly friends but Wednesday could tolerate the energetic girl. Today, however, she found her intolerable.

"Enid, you've been pacing back and forth for an hour." Wednesday said, she wasn't trying to be rude, but with her monotone voice it can be hard to tell. "Sorry, sorry.." Enid said, sitting at the end of her bed.

"Wednesday?" Wednesday moved her type writer to the side, knowing Enid wasn't going to stop talking any time soon.

She didn't say anything back, she just stared at Enid, waiting for her to finish her sentence. "It's a full moon tonight." The blonde stated, digging her hands into her thighs. "Is that why you've been so quiet today?" She hasn't been quiet, she's been distracting Wednesday all day. But verbal wise, she's barely said five sentences.

"What if.. I lose control? Or something bad! I'm not sure on what to do Wednesday. I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to hurt you." Enid whispered the last part, but Wednesday heard.

There was awkward tension in the room, Wednesday just sat in silence for a bit.

"Enid?" She looked up, her gaze had been stuck in the ground for a bit now. Wednesday opened her mouth to say something, but closed it, second guessing what she was about to say.

She sighed softly, not wanting her question to get to Enid's head. "Would you like to come.. sit with me?" Enid smiled, getting up, walking towards Wednesday.

She scooted over, making room for Enid. "What if I hurt you? I know we aren't friends but-" "I consider you to be tolerable." Enid held back her smile, surely Wednesday was just saying this to make her feel better. "-I don't want to hurt you Wednesday."

"You think very lowly of my pain tolerance. Besides, I'm interested in getting a better look at this wolf form. You didn't hurt me last time. Stop worrying so much." Wednesday said blandly.

"Wednesday," Enid moved closer, laying her head on her shoulder. "Thank you."

Wednesday almost flinched at the contact, given it was Enid - and a special occasion, she didn't bother threatening her or pushing her away. She couldn't.

"Night, Enid."