ears and fangs, but mostly ears

Wednesday couldn't keep herself from thinking about how Enid had looked in her semi-wolf form. She liked that Enid could put up a worthy fight, she would make a nice companion for the investigation.

She was intrigued mostly by her fangs and ears, they were new to her. She'd seen her claws, and once she had gotten a small glimpse of her tail during a full moon, though she had never got to examine it.

She felt a strong urge to, but Enid would never let her, right? It was a strange request, why would she.

"Enid." The werewolf shut her computer, giving her full attention to the goth. "My Wednesday?" Wednesday cringed, "I'm not your anything." "It's a friend thing, you know, nicknames. But did you want anything?" Wednesday nodded, getting up to approach Enid.

Once at the foot of her bed, Wednesday began speaking again. "I would like to examine your werewolf features." "I can't fully shift Wednesday." The taller girl said with a pitiful laugh. "The features you have. Ears, teeth, claws, tail." Enid blushed, "Oh, uhm.. sure!"

-

Enid was annoyed at Wednesday in the moments, the first thing she wanted to examine was her teeth? Seriously?

"Wednesday!" She snarled, pushing her back lightly. "Don't push down on my fangs, you could draw blood." "Don't you like that?" Wednesday teased. Enid's brows furrowed, "You know it wasn't on purpose."

Wednesday cupped Enid's cheek, "Your body temperature does run warm, convenient." She touched the base of the girl's ears. "I read somewhere that werewolves have sensitive ears. Is that true?" "Yeah." Wednesday nodded.

Her ears were soft, like a cloud, maybe even softer. Enid, leaned into her touch, much like a dog would.

When Wednesday pulled away, she could see Enid's pouting face. "What?" She asked. "It felt nice." Wednesday sighed, petting Enid again.

"When you fully shift I can call you my guard dog." Enid rolled her eyes, "I'm not a dog Willa." "Sure, E."

"You used a nickname? You called me E!" Enid said happily, pulling Wednesday into a tight hug. "Oh, right, sorry!" "I didn't.. mind. You're warm, this room is freezing, and it's not enjoyable." "Sleepover?" "Sleepover." Wednesday agreed.

For a second, Enid could've sworn Wednesday was smiling.

Wednesday ended up falling asleep in Enid's arms. In the morning she blamed it on the below freezing temperature in the room.