addams

The week went by faster than Enid thought, with her finally wolfing out her mother left her alone for a little bit, which was a nice change. She was excited to see her bestfriend again, and deep down she knew Wednesday missed her too.

It was late at night when she had arrived, it was a bit of a drive from home.

When she walked through the door, she did not expect to see the Addams lined up, each of them eyeing her. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Wednesday emerged from behind them. "Move aside, you're going to creep her out with all of the staring." "Willa!" Enid said happily, letting go of her suitcase to grab her hand. "I missed you." "We talked every day Enid, how could you have had the chance to miss me?" Enid rolled her eyes, "I missed spending time with you, Wednesday."

"It's a shame we didn't have much time to talk to you during parents weekend, Wednesday talks about you all of the time." Morticia spoke, Gomez nodding in agreement. "Mom, stop it." "She was even telling us all abo-" "Enid, let's go to my room." "Oh! Ok! See you all later!" Enid said happily.

Enid was shocked to see Wednesday trying to hide the snood she had given her for her birthday. "Don't hide it Wens, it's cute that you kept it, I kept mine."

From the corner of her eye she saw Thing, she waved excitedly. "Hey Thing, I haven't seen you in so long!" She rushed over to talk with him for a little bit, trying to catch up with him.

"I have something for you Enid." The shorter girl said, pulling a neatly folded piece of paper from her pocket. She handed it to Enid, waiting for her reactions.

As Enid unfolded the paper she could see what was drawn, she smiled. "It's beautiful, Wednesday. You got my scar placements in the exact places they're in!" "I pay attention to small things." Enid smiled, no one had ever drawn a portrait of her and put this much detail or energy into it.

"Where am I going to sleep?" "With me, have you already eaten or are you hungry?" "Oh I already ate, and you don't really like physical touch Wens, I don't know if this is the best idea. You know I like to cuddle." "Yes, I know, let's get some rest my parents are going to want to speak to you tomorrow." "Right..!"

"Wens, it won't bother you if I pull you closer right?" "You're already close." Enid had her arm around Wednesday, with her chest on her stomach.

"G'night Wens!" "Night."