pink

Wednesday woke up to the sound of something heavy hitting the ground, she leaned up, looking in the direction the noise came from.

"Sorry, Wens- I wasn't trying to wake you." Enid said, quickly picking something up and hiding it in her drawer.

Wednesday's gaze moved from the quickly shut drawer to the flat surface of the dresser. The flowers she had given Enid, alongside the envelope, had been placed onto it.

"Oh, thank you for the flowers Wens." Enid said, giving her a smile. "They're not from me." Enid rolled her eyes, "Sure they aren't." She said playfully.

"I have to go, I'm meeting up with Yoko for lunch. She's taking me out for sushi!" Wednesday tensed up, is that who she has been spending so much time with?

"Wednesday? Are you listening?" "I wish I wasn't." Enid smiled, "Right, soooo.. Maybe you could help me pick an outfit?"

"This one or this one?" Option A, as Enid called it, was a pastel pink plaid skirt with a white sweater. Option B was.. questionable. It looked like a unicorn had vomited over some white clothes and stained it.

"The one on the left isn't as eye damaging as the right." "Thanks!"

Wednesday pulled out a book, not wanting to make Enid uncomfortable while she was changing. She was weird, but not a creep.

"All done! What do ya think roomie?" Wednesday lowered her book, looking the werewolf up and down. "You look.. decent, I guess." "Oh! One more thing, I need to do my makeup!"

-

"I'll be back soon Wednesday!" Enid yelled before shutting the door.

‘Do you think she likes her?’ Thing signed. "No, but it's none of my business if she does."