ABOUT IVY

IVY AESTHETIC

IVY AESTHETIC

 ivy was a miracle baby  she wasn't supposed to live 

she is also chucks baby girl NO INCESS 

she dose have mates but that is in the next chapter

she looks like Charly Jordan

she possessive the power of all the infinity stones

she possessive the power of all the infinity stones. she is the strongest avenger 

her powers are connected to Wanda and Pietro so when they use them she fell them and knows if they are safe or not. she brought back Pietro  for Wanda seeing her heartbroken.

all of my book are ooc and i love them so you can go and read them (i don't care)

her powers are:

she can read minds and is very smart

she can preserve a soul for life after death 

she is the misters of death

she can teleport but if she is try to go with multiple people who are not her mates she has to create a train. ( ex: Ivy-Steve-Bucky-Wanda-Pietro-Clint-Natasha).

when she hear a new language she initially knows  how to say the words(i don't know what its called) 

law manipulation: The ability to manipulate "laws" that automatically apply themselves upon reality, referring to rules, mandates and even fundamental logical principles/truths/facts that are the way in which a reality may function

blood manipulation: The manipulation of the blood: This ability allows the user to, in one way or another, affect the blood. There are many variations and how each user applies the powers depends solely on the series: Some go from modifying it to transforming it, to using it as a weapon (for example, by making constructs of blood to overcome their foes); while others use the technique to protect or even enhance their bodies.

Giving Luck (Good or Bad): This is a power that would probably not show up on a usual basis. I mean, your character has the power, but that doesn't mean the people they use it on will never have any bad luck or always have good luck. The first time people don't get the outcome they think they deserve, your character will get funny looks.

Fire Control: The psychic ability to generate, absorb, and control fire is called pyrokinesis. It's widely used in comics, but if you want to be a little different, only give your character a certain aspect of this gift. For example, maybe they can't generate fire, but they can control fire. Or, maybe they can absorb the extreme heat from a fire and transfer it to another in the form of a "hot punch."

she is also a human lie detector she sneezes any time someone lies around her

she can tune out any of her powers for reasons

Holy IvyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara