HOLY: THEM

what she's wearing ^

3rd pov:

"why do i have to go" ivy says as she looks over at tony. 

"because i said so now here's the list". tony says as she grabs the list and goes over to the elevator. 

"can we go?" Wanda and Pietro says as they enter the room. 

" sure lets go" says ivy as they get in the elevator.

when they get to the lobby they all stop they grab onto Pietro and he takes them to toms coffee shop. They go inside and take a seat.

 Tom comes over and greats them and gets there order that's when ivy goes outside feeling this massive power wave witch only comes from angles or demons. 

when she gets outside she sees Dan the demons. 

"well i thought you learned last time not to mess with the avengers." ivy says as her wing make them self-known. 

"I'm not here for them I'm here for you." Dan says as he goes after her but before he can a knife goes through his chest and black smock goes out of his mouth and eyes. 

he drop's to the ground and his blood goes on ivy. Ivy looks up and sees the two people then one of the two men look up at her in the eyes.

 "oh shit sorry" one says. 

"your fine" he looks at me then a very tall man come up behind him and also looked ivy in the eyes 

"are you ok?" the tall one says. 

"i think i broke him" ivy says as she pints to the short one and he also freezes ivy waves her hand in there faces.

 "hello?" ivy says confused. the tall one was the first one to break out of it. 

"so sorry um I'm sam winchester this is my older brother dean..." dean finally snap out of it and gives her a wink.

 "dean winchester you are" dean says as sam rolls his eyes.

 "Ivy Shirley" ivy says as she shives as she feels Wanda coming up behind her. 

"Wanda as if" ivy says as Wanda and Pietro come out and hand her coat.

 "well we are going home see you sis" Wanda says as she grabs Pietro arm and he speed off leaving ivy with dean and sam.

"so your chucks daughter?" dean says 

"who is chuck?" ivy says and she tills her head in confusion as the boys coo at her. 

"you know god the big man?" sam says ivy goes to say something but the hear a flutter of wings and look behind them and see a man in a trench coat ivy can see his wings and knows he an angle. the man in the trench coat look at ivy in the eye also. 

" who are you" he says as he gets closer and ivy puts her fire wings down and her head not able to take on an angle.

"ivy Shirley" she says as she goes over to dean and gets behind him and sam.

"ivy as in chucks daughter" the angle says as he freeze. 

"why don't we take this conversation somewhere else" ivy suggest. 

"sure why not we have a hotel down the street" dean says.

 "wait your our soulmate" the angle says. 

" yeah i know that but i wont have your words on me until next month" Ivy says

 "your 17" dean ask bewildered.

"yes... I'm sorry ill go" ivy says as she leaves. 

"no wait sorry no" dean says garbing her arm and pulling her back in the ally. 

"you really think we'd let you go that easily did you." sam says as dean pushes her into a wall. 

"well yeah I'm to young for you..." the angle growls at her and takes deans place. 

"no you aren't" the angle says as he lets her go. 

"lets go to the motel hunny" dean says and they start to walk to the motel. 

"hey what's his name sam?" ivy ask as sam and ivy are walking ahead of  dean and the angle "

that would be castile or we call him cas" sam says as they walk across the street. 

"the angle?" sam stops surprised.

 "wait you can see cas wings?" dean says. 

"well yes that's why she is my mate only she will see my wings" cas says as he looks at her. they all go in the motel and ivy gets a phone call. 

"hold on its just tony" ivy says as cas goes with her outside. 

on the phone: 

hello-ivy 

Ivy Grace Shirley where is the food? where are you? tell me now so i can pick you up. NOW -Tony S.

shit i forgot I'm so sorry Mr. Stark-ivy says as she starts to cry

"who is this"-cas says as he take the phone from ivy and hugs ivy cause she's crying he take her back into the room and he lay her on Sam's lap. 'hands dean the phone'

tony stark who is this-  tony S

"well tony this is ivy's soulmate and if you think you can talk about our darling like that i will kill you understand"-dean 

you cant- tony S

"oh i can and we will if you talk to her like that again "-dean says as he hangs up 

"hey hey breath" dean says as he touches her. 

sam and cas  does the same as it clams her down. 

'why do they want me' ivy thinks and as cas touches her he can hear her thoughts. 

"we want you  because your ours love" castial says as he sees she has a tracker in the back of her neck. 

"what is this" cas says as he touches her neck and she screams out in pain.

 "no don't touch it" ivy says as she sits up.

"please one wrong move on this it will kill me" ivy says as she  hears 3 different growls.

 "no not going to happen" cas says as he sits up he goes to a drawer and get's some type of paint. dean and sam sit up when he starts to draw something on the floor.

 "no" dean says as he stops cas. 

"do we really need his help" dean says as he looks over at ivy and see she still in pain from when cas touched her neck. 

"yes cause i can do it seeing as it magically in her so only his mother can do it" cas says as he also looks at her

 "ok fine lets do it and  get read of this thing in her neck" dean says as she looks over at them

they all start to draw the pentagram to summon crowley