HOLY: JOHN

Previously on HOLY IVY:

 dean goes over and ivy starts to back up know she was going to get hurt. 

"hun I'm not them i just wont a hug please"-dean says as he try's to push down his anger at hydria and not let his mate see that. 

she stops moving and goes to hug him which he catch her as she starts to sob in his arms.

"I'm sorry"- ivy says as she falls asleep on dean. 

he lays her down as sam pulls the covers over her. they all look at her and they all silently made a promises to her.

they will kill whoever thinks about touches her slowly and then crowley will torcher them himself in hell where they belong all because they hurt there darling. 

NOW IT IS 10:00 AM:

3 POV ( these '' mean thoughts for whatever character )

ivy starts to wake up as sam comes in from his morning jog. she sits up  hearing dean in the shower and sees cas on the couch looking at her. 

"where's crowley?"- she ask as sam hands her something to eat. 

"thanks sam but i don't eat in the mornings i get sick" she say as she goes to give it back

"eat" sam says with authority in his voice. ivy freezes as sam says that.

 "but.." her protest are cut short as dean come out in a towel. she looks over his body with lust in her eyes.

 "hey sweetheart eyes up here" dean says as he gets closer to her. 

"dean stop i can smell her from over here" cas says as ivy looks down in embarrassment. 

dean puts his finger under her chin and lifts her head. 

"you can look anytime princess" he laughs as she goes redder  then she has been. 

"I'm going to take a shower". ivy says as she goes to grab clothes but then she goes over to sam and taps his shoulder. sam turns around feeling a tap on his shoulder.

 "can i have one of your shirts please?" she asks sam. he nods and points to a bag in the corner. she nods and goes over to it and  bends down and gets a T-shirt dean come back out of the bathroom and looks over at her then his brother he shrugs with a smirk. 

"okay now that your out I'm going take a shower" ivy says as she goes in the shower as she closes the door dean smirks at her then looks at sam. she turn on the water and goes in.

"sammy did you find a case yet" dean ask his little brother as he goes over to the table and sits grabbing a bear on the way. 

"yes there a couple that where really happy then they kill each other the next day" sam says as he looks up hearing ivy getting out of the shower.

 she comes back out with only his shirt and some underwear

"sammy?" dean ask when sam stop talking and looking at the door.

 "what are you..."dean says also cut off as he see her as she climbs into bed with cas as he also looks at her. they hear cas purr? as she cuddles up to him.

 "you look hot in my shirt baby girl" sam says as she looks at them. 

" thank you hey if we are leaving can we stop at the avengers tower so i can grab my closes?" ivy says as dean goes to answer. john comes in the room. 

"hey boys I'm back" he says as he looks at his boy then see them looking at the bed. he looks over and see cas with a girl. 

"who is this?"

'shit'-dean says as ivy looks up at him.

 " oh sorry sir I'm ivy Shirley" dean and sam freeze as there dad does too.

 "the soulmate?". (yes there dad is alive). john  says kind of happy as he looks her over and then cas pulls her over him and growls at him.

"the soulmate? hey crowley said that cas stop growling i may be 5'0 ft. but i can whoop your ass still"-ivy says as she gets up and goes over to john who just sat down and dropped his head back. she taps his shoulder. john looks over at her. 

"what love?" john ask.

"can i sit on your lap?" ivy say as she looks at him and plays with sam shirt.  

"yes you can" john says as he pulls her down on him. 

sam and dean finally snap out of it. 

"we can go but you have to stay here" dean says as he looks over at there mate. 

"but " ivy starts but is cut off by cas 

"no but's love ok" cas says as she looks down and wiggles and john grab her hips groaning. 

"no to u guy wont be able to get in the tower without me." she says as she stop and sits up.

"okay fine but you will not let any man touch you" dean says as everyone agrees.

"okay fine... wait what about my 'brothers'?" ivy says as she lays back on john chest. 

"fine but only them but you have to introduce us first" sam says 

"mhm ok sounds like a deal" ivy says as she gets up just as crowley appears she goes over to him and gives him a hug. 

"didn't think i was going to leave without you did you" ivy says as crowley looks confused. john looks at him tense but soon relaxes as she is also her mate.

"okay lets go before i leave without you"-dean says as he open the door. 

"umm dean i only have underwear on"- ivy says as she looks down at her legs. dean closes the door with a slam and goes and grabs a belt and a pair of pants.

"here"-dean says as he hand ivy the pants she puts them on the the belt and they all grab there stuff and leave the motel crowley and cas are already in the car.

"come on there already in the car slow pokes" ivy says as she gets in the back seat with them 

 dean get in the driver side as sam gets in the passager seat and john in the middle seat. 

"okay everyone buckled and ready to go?" we all nod at dean and he sets off and we leave. 

off to the tower they go