HOLY: HE GONE

previously on holy ivy

"well you see...." i go to say but my phone rings and i see its cap and  Bucky calling

" hold on" -me

i pick up the phone

"ivy Wanda is having a bf"- i hear Steve say

"about what?"- i say as i look over at sam.

"Pietro died" Steve says as i shake my head

"no, he can't be"

Steve goes to say something but i can't hear him. i fall to the floor and sob..

now: 3pov 

"what's ..."chuck goes to says but all the lights flicker and smash. they all hear ivy scream. dean and casifer are in a ball along with chuck. dean try to get out to go see what happing but finds out he cant .

"the hell is happening? dad ?" casifer says as he see there in a red and green ball together.

"i don't know" chuck says as he looks over and see ivy holding on to the door frame with sam behind her. her eyes are green and red with gold sparks.

"ivy?" dean says as she grabs chuck and puts sam in the bubble.

"you" ivy says as she hold chuck up against the wall with her force of her powers.

"you took him didn't you" ivy says as chuck looks confused 

"what?" chuck says seeing her crying more 

she let go of everyone she still has chuck against the wall with her powers

"ivy put him down" she hears death says but she don't caproate.

"IVY PUT HIM DOWN NOW" ivy looks over and see death she put chuck down. 

she falls to the ground crying, everything get smashed. dean and sam go over to her.

"what happened ?" death says.

"p-Pietro gone" ivy says as she starts to cry again dean picks her up and puts her in his lap.

"baby, look at me" dean says a she looks at him with tears in her eyes. he swears that a part of him brock with her when he looked at her eyes sad and love only at him.

"w-what" ivy says. 

"oh, love" sam says as he goes to sit next to dean he grabs her hand.

"he in a better place" death says as he looks at his 'daughter' and her soulmates. he see Lucifer and grabs his arm and they go somewhere.

"why now" ivy ask as she feels wandas powers try to get to hers. she lets it and her eyes go red. 

'no Wanda you cant please.'-ivy 

'okay fine but your coming to see me right'- Wanda 

'yes'- ivy 

'ok well bye'-wanda

'bye'- ivy 

"what was that?' dean says as he picks her up and goes over to the couch, sit her down on sams lap. "wanna watch tv?" sam says. ivy nods numb. sam turns on the tv.  she preys to gabriel telling him to get down here but scare the boy and not her. she fells him before she see him.

1 hour later

"sweet cheeks what's wrong"-gabriel says as he saw her blood shot eyes.

"hes gone" ivy says as she looks over at sam and dean to see them looking at cases. ivy goes over and hugs gabriel. " sammy you got one?" dean says as he looks up from his computer. he nods then goes over to dean, he hands him the article.

"wow ghost?" dean says as he looks up

"no any type of ghost dean apparently you can only see this one when your drunk" sam says . ivy looks up and unwraps her hands from gabriel. she goes over to sam and dean.  "i can help" ivy says as sam and dean go to deny her help she interrupts them, "please i defeated a lot of bigger things." she says all serious then she gives them her famous puppy dog eyes.

"ugh fine but you stay with me or sammy" dean says. "yes sir" ivy says as she turns around and goes back to her spot with gabriel.