Entering the School

Sakura Fukubi (MC's PoV)

I am currently sitting on Kiyo's lap while we are riding our car to Advanced Nurturing High School. Though I had attended high school in my previous life and Shuchin Academy for show in middle school, I am quite excited.

Because it is the first time I am going to school with my Kiyo!

Isn't he just great!? I have lived around the same age as now in my previous life, but he still dominates me! Ehhhehhe~

I plan to just play around for the rest of my life with Kiyo. I am tired from that hell. That's why I quited entertainment industry a year ago by using the 'death' of my 'parents' in an 'accident'. We have enough money to last for generations anyway.

But my Kiyo is so innocent. He wants to live like an average person. That's why he told me to hide our relationship in school.

I pretended to go along with it, but I will give him a big 'surprise'.

And I am quite angry and sad that we are in separate classes. I am in 1-A while he is in 1-D. Humph! I have already made plans to move into his class or him to mine! Nothing can separate us!

"Sakura, the school is arriving. We have to go separately or it will cause a commotion."

I pouted cutely, "Is your peaceful life-chan more important or me?"

"Peaceful life-chan."

"Is that so?"

"I was just kidding. Nothing is more important than you."

I happily hugged him tightly. I don't know if he really feels so, but I still feel happy hearing that.

In a deserted place just before the school, Matsuo stopped the care and Kiyo got off the car.

"Kiyo wait!"

"Wha-"

*Chu~* (I don't know what sound suits here)

"Hehe~ Meet you at the school~!"

Before he could say anything, I closed the door and Matsuo started driving.

'Hehehe~ I marked him with my deep lipstick! Now everyone will get the message that he is already taken!'

"Umm, My Lady, was it necessary? It will cause difficulties to Master."

"How can you say that! I am doing this for greater good. So that I wouldn't have to get rid of pests hovering around my Kiyo."

"Haha...ha...ha. I am glad that I am not a girl."

"Meanie! I am not crazy who gets rid of every girl! I am a reasonable person. Hmph!"

"Yeah. I know. Please enjoy your life and make good friends My Lady. I will take care of rest of the children. You don't have to worry."

"Thank you Matsuo. I hope you become a grandpa soon. Your son recently got a girlfriend, doesn't he?"

"Nothing escapes My Lady. But they are too young for that. I will have to wait for 6-7 years atleast."

"Don't worry! As soon as Kiyo turns 18, I am gonna marry him and have cute children! They are going to be your grandkids too."

"Haha! I can't wait. My Lady, the school has arrived. Let's meet after 3 years. And please take good care of Kiyotaka-sama."

"Of course I will! Bye bye!"

(3rd PoV)

The various students who were entering the school stared in awe with the sight of a Limo. And their jaws dropped when they saw who came out of the car.

A goddess!

Ahem!

Fukubi Sakura!

A genius who had been the talk of not only Japan but even the whole world!

A genius singer who has sung a large number of romantic songs in not only in several animes, but even in Hollywood movies.

Not only that, she quickly took the Hollywood by storm in various action movies. She was among the top 3 actresses in Hollywood and the top actress in Japan. Only at the age of 15.

'was'

Because she had recently took a break from entertainment industry due to the death of her parents in an accident. There are rumours that she wants to quit the industry completely, but it is still unclear.

Everyone stopped in their place and couldn't muster courage to move a bit.

And she flashed everyone a pleasing smile and entered the school. Several died due to nosebleed. (Not literally)

Not caring about the attention she was getting, she went towards her classroom, 1A.

(Meanwhile with Kiyo)
'My peaceful life-chan...'

Even after washing his face several times, the lipstick mark wasn't leaving.

'Let's just bandage this.'

He took out the first-aid kit box that his girlfriend has prepared for him and applied bandage on his cheek to cover the mark.

If people ask him about that, he will just say he fell and got injured. It is 1000 times better than showing up in school with a red lipstick mark on his cheek.

"Hey, are you ok? Did someone punch you?"
A random guy asked him as he was heading towards his class.

"Ah! No. I just fell when I was exiting from home."
The random guy shrugged his shoulders and went ahead.

Kiyotaka sighed in relief.
'I protected peaceful life-chan.'

He was happy, although his blank face couldn't show it.

'Let's make some friends.'