Acquiring Tool 1: Kushida (Prologue)

(MC's PoV)

I am going to start a war on Class B. I will completely cripple them so that they will have trouble standing up again. How dare that slut touch my Kiyo? I will destroy her class!

But first, I must get the general idea of that Class. That means, I have to establish friendly relationship with them. So that it will be much easy to backstab them.

And for that, I must get a tool named Kushida Kikyo.

Kushida, from what I have observed till now, has a very large social network. So she is most useful to get information about them, and spreading rumours.

She must hate her inner personality though, as she goes as far as putting up with Ike. And for some reason, she hates Horikita.

I can use that.

Anyway, let's establish connection with her first.

Currently, Hirata was discussing about holding a study group. Hmm, let's do it.

"Hirata, I will teach a few kids. Ike, Miyamoto and Sudo. And I want Kushida and Horikita to help me. And of course Kiyo will be with me."

I have especially chosen this group that will annoy Kushida to death.

"Oh! Thank you Fukubi-san. Everyone, are you okay with this?"
"Woo hoo! Sakura-sama! I will score a perfect score if you teach me!"
"I will be happy to work with you!"
Everyone agreed, except Horikita.

"Why do you need me there? I refuse to waste my time on these idiots."
"Ha! What do ya say!?"

I sighed and looked at Horikita with cold eyes. I don't want to waste my efforts.
"Horikita, you will teach them, won't you?"
"...Yes mam."
"Great! Let's meet in the cafe today! It's my treat!"

And so, at the designated time and place, we arrived. But I kept flirting with Kiyo and shoved all the work to Horikita and Kushida.

Of course, Horikita pissed off them with her attitude of looking down on everyone and never sugar-coating anything. I think she bitter-coats everything.

Finally, those boys had enough and left while grumbling at Horikita's attitude.

"Oh Horikita. With that attitude, you will always remain dead last. I bet no one will employ someone with such an attitude."
"Like your attitude is any better. You have been flirting the whole time during the study session."

"Hmm, that was to test the extent of your abilities. You must have the ability to keep people focussed on you. I can have people only focussed on me even when I am teaching a boring subject, no matter what the people around them are doing.

You don't have anything to look down on people. Your grades? They don't matter in real world if you have such a hateable attitude. You will only amount to a scapegoat when something bad happens. You are on the same level as Ike right now."

She looked conflicted and angered, but held it in. I compared her to that trash afterall.

If this doesn't change her even a bit, then I can't help her.

"And you Kushida. I must applaud you for your control there. Do you want to become an actress? You are quite good. Come with me. I will make you a star."

She practically beamed at my praise. Well, I really think she will make a good actress. Only very observant people would be able to look through her act. And she didn't receive any training, I think.

"Really? Do you think I have potential?"
"Yes. Very much. So you are coming with me right now. Sorry Kiyo, but I will have to go with Kushida."
"It's alright. Come at the time of dinner."
"Thank you~"

With that, I left with Kushida, leaving him and Horikita behind.

I am not worried, because I trust my Kiyo completely that he will never cheat on me. And Horikita has too much pride to try to seduce Kiyo. And my Kiyo instincts weren't going off with her.

She has 0% chance of stealing my Kiyo.

Anyway, I am going to mold Kushida as my perfect tool to destroy class B, while Kiyo will find some use of Horikita. She appears trustworthy with her straightforward personality, so she is a perfect camouflage to backstabbing.

Class B wouldn't see it coming what is going to happen to them.

Yo! Author here!
I just want to inform you guys that my college is going to start soon. So update speed will be relatively low from now on.

Anyway, how do you like where the story is going?

And who wants to see Class B crumbling?

Who will win? Sakura-sama or Power of Friendship?

And expect a badass Kushida after some time.

The destruction of Class B will be epic! Muahahaha!