Extra Chapter 1: Reactions 1

Original COTE Universe, after Y2V4

Skip the freeking out in theatre, god and stuff. Airi is no longer air, because she is expelled haha! There can only be one Sakura!

Yamadead is brought to the theatre, uh, well, because he is Yamagod!

Horikita Manabu and Loli-Senpai are brought here.

Ayanopapa is brought here as well.

And the god here is Sakura-sama herself.

Enjoy!

Sakura-sama: Since you guys have stopped freaking out, I will tell about myself. I am the goddess of my universe living as an ordinary human, and I am quite a popular actress, singer and voice actress there. Now I have enrolled in the Advanced Nurturing High School. So here starts the scene!

Currently, I am heading towards our first school, Advanced Nurturing High School in our limo.

When I said our, I meant me and my girlfriend, Fukubi Sakura.

Everyone: What the hell!? Why is Ayanokoji your boyfriend!? It should have been me!

Kiyo: Who knows?

Kei: You are cheating on me!!!!?

Sakura-sama: Sorry to break it to you, but I have absolutely no interest in alternate dimension's Kiyos. The only Kiyo that I acknowledge is mine, and he is nobody else but mine!

Sotomura(in mind): OMG real life Yandere! I am not gonna say anything, or I may be killed!

Sakura-sama shut everyone up and continued to play the video.

It's been about an year since we left that place, White Room. But it is now neither White nor Room. As Sakura burned down the whole facility while we were escaping.

My father was also burnt alive. I thanked Sakura several times for that. As a gift, she asked me to give half of the assets and money that I was going to inherit from my father to her.

Ayanopapa: That girl burnt your father alive, and you are thanking her? And even giving away my property!?

Kiyo: Sakura-sama, thank you for what you did for other me. I am jealous that he got so lucky.

Ayanokoji: Son!!?

Kiyo: We are not close enough for you to call me son.

Horikita-chan: What is White Room?

Kiyo: My father is a dull person. He never let me have a colourful room. So I didn't like that White Room. (Well, I am not lying)

Kanzaki: He is dangerous.

Ichinose: He is... not?

Sakura-sama silenced them again.

That man was really rich, giving away half of his money meant nothing. And I think she should have atleast that much since she contributed so much to the society. We are going to be married anyway.

Kei: Grrrrrrrr....

Ike: Traitor!
Miyamoto: It should have been me!

Gold diggers: So Ayanokoji is super rich!!!?

Kei: Keep your eyes off my boyfriend!!!

Haruka: My baby already has a wife! I am getting a daughter-in-law!!!

Though the legal procedures were a pain, we were able to get that man's money and assets.

We have only each other for nearly 7 years. In our generation of White Room, the two of us were the only ones left in the end. With no one else to interact to, Sakura was slowly losing her sanity.