Class Transfer

Currently, I was in the reception while snuggling to my Kiyo and receiving headpats from him. Loli, Baldie, and some other guy were also there, along with Mashima-sensei and a teacher of class D.

It is unbearable to be separate from my Kiyo. I am much better than his peaceful life-chan anyway.

"So you want to transfer to Class D?"
Mashima asked me to be sure.

"Ye-"
"Sakura-sama please wait!"

Loli stopped me.
"How about your boyfriend transfers to class A instead? I will make it entertaining for both of you."

Loli was really serious. Then she leaned and whispered in my ear.
"Won't you spend time with your childhood friend? I happen to know about some White Room."

Oh! So she is the one who bothered my Kiyo in the LN! But if she knows about White Room and spread about our connection, it will be problematic. That's why...

I will definitely transfer to class D now. But I will leave her a present.

"Say sensei, if two students exchange their classes, wouldn't I have to pay less?"

"Then you will have to pay 40 million."
Class D's teacher said without hesitation.

"I see. I want to see whether it is mentioned in the rulebook in case of exchanging students between class."

"That... that is not written. But wouldn't it simply mean two students changing their class?"

I gave her a disapproving look.

I dialed Chairman's number instead of asking these retarded teachers. But seriously, he asked me 10,000 points to give his number. Bastard.

"Yo Sakayanagi! I want to confirm something."
"Yes?"
"If two students exchange their classes, how much will it cost? Is it written in the rulebook?"
"Umm, no. But-"
"Since it is not written, you told me I would get it cheap! Like during the entrance ceremony. Alright. I am paying 5,000 points. Deal with it. It's your fault that the price has been not set before."

He will not decline it, right? 5,000 is a pretty big amount afterall.

"Haha! No. I just set the price. It will take 30 million points. But since you asked before the price was set, you will only have to pay 10 million points."

"What? Isn't 5000 points enough?"
"Don't say absurd things. If both parties agree, it will take 30 million from now on. But you have to pay only 10 million."

"Tsk. Fine. Tell it to both teachers of class D and A. I am handing them the phone."

I handed them the phone.

"Sakura-sama, who will Ayanokoji exchange from class A? I can help with that to convince anyone you like."

Loli said to me with a smug smile. Oh! It's Smug Loli again. So I gave her a smug smile as well which made her panic.

I looked over to the class D boy who was sitting silently and observing the situation with interest.
"You boy. Call Yamauchi Haruki here."

"Umm, why?"
"Just do as I say. Otherwise I will send someone else to bring him here."

He did as I said and called Yama. As soon as he picked up, I snatched his phone.

"Hello Yamauchi-kun. I am Fukubi Sakura. Can you please come to the reception? I need you here."
"O-of course! I am coming in a flash!"

I glanced at Not-Smug-Anymore Loli. Her face was full of horror. Baldie had the same expression.

"Don't open your mouth till I say."

They were very terrified. I think they wet themselves by hearing my scary voice.

I began writing a contract on a contract paper I always carry. As soon as I finished, the Yama-something entered the room happily.

"Sakura-sama, you wanted some help from me? I will help you with anything! No need to be shy!"

Oh,.. I feel very shy seeing such a great man.
"Will you like to transfer in Class A?"

Thinking that I want him to be with be in class A, he immediately agreed.

"Yes!"

"Then please sign this contract. Then you will be transferred to Class A. I will take care of everything."

Happily, without reading the contract, he signed it.

"Thank you!"
I smiled sweetly at him.

"Mashima-sensei, I am transferring the points to you."

And after signing the contract myself, I sent 10 million points to Mashima-sensei.

"Now you are an Class A student."
I sweetly said to Yama whatever. He looked so proud of himself that I couldn't help but crush his dream.

I hugged Kiyo who was sitting beside me and exclaimed.
"Yay Kiyo! I am in Class D now!"

Loli, Baldie and Yama-something dropped to the ground in defeat.

But I, as a compassionate person, consoled Loli.
"How did you like my gift? Self-proclaimed childhood friend?"

I stood up with Kiyo while h*lding h*ands.
"Let's take my bag and go to Class D!"

He gave me a peck on the cheek and said in his ever so sexy monotonous voice.
"Let's go. Goodbye to my Peaceful life-chan."

"Aww~ You are so cute! I will get diabetes!!!"

And we went out of the room, leaving behind the three defeated souls, dumbstruck teachers, and I totally forgot about the class D student.

Guehehehe! I will be with my Kiyo 24/7 again from now on!